• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2: Attacking and Defending
09-22-2024, 11:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-22-2024, 11:16 AM by HMCS Rosthern.)
RE: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2: Attacking and Defending
(09-22-2024, 03:36 AM)erick_repie Wrote: Hello, i am interested to join but first what PzC game is required for this competition ... because i dont have all titles -- this is the list that i dont have : Japan 45/46, sealion40, Salerno43, tobruk41, elalamein42, moscow41, normandy44.

Tks

Your are in.

This tournament will only select scenarios from titles that are COMMON to all entrants. PzC is the default. I can announce now that scenarios will not be selected from MC as there is an entrant that does not own any of the MC titles. 

I am thinking about having mini tourneys for FWWC and MC, so that afficionados can enjoy those series. I am thinking about 4 entrants round robin. 

Going forward I am going to try avoiding mirrored tourneys. I am not saying I wont have another mirrored tourney, but I want to explore other tournament systems.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2: Attacking and Defending - by HMCS Rosthern - 09-22-2024, 11:13 AM