• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Winter Operations - Kharkov '43: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2
3 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 3 hours ago by HMCS Rosthern.)
Winter Operations - Kharkov '43: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2
As you tell from the title I've made some decisions. This tournament will feature Kharkov '43. This title has a large inventory of completed games which gives a statistical sample of determining the bias in the scenarios. It also allows both teams to be on the attack and on the defense, as was the case historically. The scenarios are:

[Image: Screenshot%202024-10-01%20Scenarios.png]

The average win percentage for the Allies is 42.5% and for the Axis is 46%. So the scenario selection gives a slight advantage to the Axis side, assuming the statistical sample is sufficient. 

The entrants are: 

[Image: Screenshot%202024-10-01%20Entrants.png]

If you have a question mark beside your name you have not indicated your preferred team. If you don't indicate your preference, I will assume you don't care.

I will entertain additional entrants, but obviously they must own Kharkov '43. Deadline for entrants is Friday, October 4, 2359PDT. The Round 1 pairings will be posted on Saturday October 5, and Round 1 starts Saturday, October 6, and ends Saturday, November 23, 2024.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Winter Operations - Kharkov '43: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2 - by HMCS Rosthern - 3 hours ago