• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Winter Operations - Kharkov '43: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2
3 hours ago,
RE: Winter Operations - Kharkov '43: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2
(6 hours ago)HMCS Rosthern Wrote: All entrants should have received an email with the list of entrants and their email. (my policy is not to post emails on theBlitz.club forum). 

Since there are 6 rounds and 8 entrants per side, there are two entrants that you will not play against. I am using various criteria to select the pairings per round per scenario. I won't list all the round pairing selection criteria, other than to say Round 1 sees pairings based on ELO, in descending order.  The pairings will be announced at the beginning of the round. In theory I could post all the round pairings right now, but I want to avoid some entrants playing rounds in advance of the schedule. 

Hint: The formulae to award tournament points has more granularity around the draw. This tournament will require entrants to gather as many objective points and opponent loss points as they can, even when a draw is likely. 

Don't forget to record your game in the ladder. 

I don't think there are any other issues. Whew! It's been a long road to get here. Let the games begin! Good luck and enjoy!

I cannot find any emails on this. Please tell me what address you sent it from, or what the subject line is, and I'll search again.

Please make sure you use my correct email: d.a.yomtov using google mail.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter Operations - Kharkov '43: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2 - by Liebchen - 3 hours ago