• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sound
07-12-2024, 03:07 AM,
Sound
I was playing a turn in Bulge when my arm slipped and a click or two was involved over a couple of seconds.  Lost sound in the game.  Any ideas to get it back on?
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2024, 07:50 AM,
RE: Sound
(07-12-2024, 03:07 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: I was playing a turn in Bulge when my arm slipped and a click or two was involved over a couple of seconds.  Lost sound in the game.  Any ideas to get it back on?

First, check the sound on your computer.

If that doesn't work, check the setting in your game. "Sound" is near the bottom; make sure the sounds that you want are checked.
07-12-2024, 10:34 PM,
That is not it. I have Background sound. But, no Sound effects or movement sound. All other games are fine. This one was fine until a few days ago when my arm slipped. I've looked and looked. Just hoping to get a solution before deleting game and reinstalling after current email game is done.
07-13-2024, 06:07 AM,
(07-12-2024, 10:34 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: That is not it.  I have Background sound.  But, no Sound effects or movement sound.  All other games are fine.  This one was fine until a few days ago when my arm slipped.  I've looked and looked.  Just hoping to get a solution before deleting game and reinstalling after current email game is done.

It sure sounds like just the two sounds are turned off, out of the three settings. They are set by game so others don't impact it:

.jpg   sound.jpg (Size: 17.99 KB / Downloads: 4)

If it isn't that, sure can't think of anything else that we can help with.
[Image: exercise.png]
07-14-2024, 06:56 AM,
I would check to see if the speed changed. If you use the fastest animation speed, you lose the sounds.

Rob
07-14-2024, 07:37 AM,
(07-14-2024, 06:56 AM)Smedley Wrote: I would check to see if the speed changed.  If you use the fastest animation speed, you lose the sounds.

Rob

Aha, that is an excellent point and I always forget that one!
[Image: exercise.png]
07-14-2024, 10:33 PM,
I'll check when I'm home. Pretty sure that's not it, though. Only a couple of turns left when this happened.