• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HELP!!! No-CD crack CMAK won't open ! VISTA ? CMBB German no-cd file needed !!! HELP!
09-03-2007, 11:47 AM,
RE: HELP!!! No-CD crack CMAK won't open ! VISTA ? CMBB German no-cd file needed !!! HELP!
Koen
you're into a whole new era of MS, that you will need to adapt to.
Vista puts all your gaming files in a community folder, rather than store them in the same folder as the game.
You'll have to search for the PBEm files rather than find them easily where they used to be.

You need to have admin rights enabled to delete any exe file on your new Vista controlled PC
You'll then have to remove the vista security protection block to unzip any exe file as well

most of the info you need is on the MS vista site forums or FAQs sections

I only vaguely remember Vista.. it was like CM-SF.. been there, went back... Big Grin
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2007, 12:16 PM,
RE: HELP!!! No-CD crack CMAK won't open ! VISTA ? CMBB German no-cd file needed !!! HELP!
Very wise too, you won't get me on Vista for some years yet, even tho I made sure the new PC was capable of running it. Even the new-ish Vista only games, eg Halo 2, are having XP patches written for them.
09-03-2007, 07:27 PM,
but for now it leaves me very disturbed....:angry::mad:
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-03-2007, 08:12 PM,
Hi Koen the file for what you looking for is ready for download,
I think you know the link to my FTP... ;)

Happy download
Andre
09-03-2007, 08:20 PM,
RE: HELP!!! No-CD crack CMAK won't open ! VISTA ? CMBB German no-cd file needed !!! H
McIvan Wrote:.......Even the new-ish Vista only games, eg Halo 2, are having XP patches written for them.

:conf::conf::conf:

Halo 2 is older than the Ark....do you mean Halo 3?

cheers
09-03-2007, 09:35 PM,
no halo 2 has been out for Vista only PCs just recently, halo 3 comes out near the end of the month for Xbox360..
I know all this because my kids are halo nuts..

if the do make an XP patch and I can play on Xbox live with it, then I may join them :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-03-2007, 10:12 PM,
OFFTOPIC HALO OFFTOPIC

:hissy: I need HELP :hissy:
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-03-2007, 10:18 PM,
there are two different versions of CMBB and CMAK the 2 ones from Battlefront and the
2 ones from cdv software the European distribution.
The US version CMBB from Battlefront was only available in English
So it's important to patch CM with the right patch
cdv and battlefront are not compatible :smoke:
09-04-2007, 07:19 AM,
There is definitely an XP patch for Halo 2....as for XBox live, I wouldn't know.
09-04-2007, 11:41 PM,
c_Question Mark  RE: HELP!!! No-CD crack CMAK won't open ! VISTA ? CMBB German no-cd file needed !!! H
Hi there,
so I got CMBB and CMAK, too. I'm running a XP-system and it really drives crazy to put in the correct CD. So my version are the CDV-Versions. Where do I get such no-cd-help routine or installation?
Send this user an email