• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

For my opponents
02-24-2011, 01:21 AM,
RE: For my opponent
(02-23-2011, 07:00 PM)Padre19 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 12:11 PM)Ratzki Wrote: What happens when you try to run CM? What graphics card you using?

load game and go very slowly, and the image quality is very poor....
NVIDIA GTS 250

Of course, you have investigated the steps to take re: Vista/7 from the Technical Support section above, right?

Vic
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2011, 02:31 AM,
I know nothing about the NVIDIA graphics cards, but after looking around a little, it would seem that this is probably where the problem is. Windows 7 has a couple issues with CM but they are easy to fix:
Run as administrator
Run in XP mode

For the graphics card, I would try an older driver, and play around with the settings. I know that I had to use an older ATI driver for my ATI card, maybe the same will work for the NVIDIA card.
Try deleting the CM preference file and and start CM up again. Just grasping at straws now. Anyone else have similar issues that they were able to overcome?
02-24-2011, 08:12 PM,
(02-24-2011, 02:31 AM)Ratzki Wrote: I know nothing about the NVIDIA graphics cards, but after looking around a little, it would seem that this is probably where the problem is. Windows 7 has a couple issues with CM but they are easy to fix:
Run as administrator
Run in XP mode

For the graphics card, I would try an older driver, and play around with the settings. I know that I had to use an older ATI driver for my ATI card, maybe the same will work for the NVIDIA card.
Try deleting the CM preference file and and start CM up again. Just grasping at straws now. Anyone else have similar issues that they were able to overcome?

image is better after I installed another driver, but now when I click Go, the game freezes and I get this error Unhanddled Exception C0000005 !
Run as admin and xp mode not help.
02-25-2011, 06:06 PM,
guys, I solved the problem!! Old Nvidia drivers, some settings and ready! Those of you that you had games with me and want to continue please send me the files! To the battle!
02-26-2011, 06:36 PM,
RE: For my opponents
Glad to hear that. I will resend the file.
02-27-2011, 03:08 AM,
RE: For my opponents
Great!