• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournament
08-30-2024, 04:46 AM,
RE: Tournament
Every once in a while, holding an “icebreaker” tournament for new players might be fun. Players who have played less than x games on a given ladder.
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2024, 06:57 AM,
I'm game. Count me in.
There's a simple answer to every complex question - and it's wrong.-Umberto Eco
08-30-2024, 11:29 AM,
(08-30-2024, 04:46 AM)KiloMikePapa Wrote: Every once in a while, holding an “icebreaker” tournament for new players might be fun. Players who have played less than x games on a given ladder.

I'd love that, but I don't think there are enough active noobies at the moment, but if you can round up enough guys I'd be happy to run it for you.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-31-2024, 12:42 AM,
If anyone needs an old fart to join in sign me up!

How about a team tourney?

Or, of course, whatever you guys decide.

Regards,

Dan
09-01-2024, 02:11 AM,
(08-31-2024, 12:42 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: If anyone needs an old fart to join in sign me up!

Regards,

Dan

I'm in for any kind of tourney play...
Always good to play different folks.

Dale
dawags
09-01-2024, 10:31 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Tournament
(08-25-2024, 07:45 AM)Scud Wrote: Who would be interested in a new tournament? Any unique kind of format or just the old mirrored double-elim? 

Dave

I'm interested, as long as I don't have to play Dawags in the first round . . . Big Grin
09-06-2024, 07:10 AM,
(08-31-2024, 12:42 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: If anyone needs an old fart to join in sign me up!

Regards,

Dan

lol not as old as this old fart ROTFLMAO  ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO still alive and kicking Dan well done Big Grin
09-06-2024, 07:58 PM,
Im in
-Saluti Itlnprd
09-13-2024, 01:44 AM,
Count me in.
09-13-2024, 10:06 AM,
Right now Gentlemen we have 17 interested souls who are for some kind of a tourney.

Nort: You are in there for sure!

Schwerpunkt75 I would rather you play dawags than me...LOL!

I know close friends like Warhorse won't play as he is busy with real life and other issues. Jason and Crossroads probably not either as they are working on a new release for CSME and Vietnam in the 4th quarter hopefully. Love to have you three gentlemen but I know real life takes precedence over gaming my friends!

But I have a few other guys that are still active I've played off and on. I'll check with them this weekend. Maybe some of you other gentlemen have some friends that may be interested!?

Scud (Dave Bracken) give me a time and we'll talk across Skype or Slack mid next week and we'll discuss how we want to handle this tourney. So far we have a pretty good field of Campaign Series players and I can see the potential for a lot of Rock & Roll!! Whip

Hang in there gentlemen, we'll get back to you!!

Regards always,
Big Ivan (John) Smile