• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What best describes your opinion regarding clickies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clickies are stupid. I can't believe anyone cares about them. Anyone who lets clickies influence their posting habits is a total jerk. Also, sometimes I hit small children, just for the sheer cruelty of it.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Clickies are my sole reason for existing. We should bring back old clickies as soon as possible.
11.54%
3 11.54%
I don't have a strong opinion about clickies, but man, someone should change that snarky message in the poll function telling us "Poll options should be short and to the point".
3.85%
1 3.85%
What ever happened to POS? I really miss his contributions to the board since he left.
15.38%
4 15.38%
I like tacos.
50.00%
13 50.00%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you feel about clickies?
09-26-2007, 07:35 AM,
RE: How do you feel about clickies?
No thread about rugby is a waste :mad::mad::mad:

:)
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2007, 07:41 AM,
HA
I knew you liked the pet jokes thread.. why deny it..

Rugby..well somethings we have to endure.. like clickies threads... it's gonna happen but we can all still rib on it :)

And I got another chamber pot for ya pete.. :P

I knew I forgot to take my pill this Am, I was having a moment there all nice and calm sorted like..
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-26-2007, 01:54 PM,
Khankill Wrote:Tacos and Clickies should be exchangeable. Big Grin

I would gladly give you a taco in exchange for three clickies. If only you could give me three clickies...
09-26-2007, 09:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2007, 09:49 PM by Khankill.)
I did give you one just the other day. I know I'm not to hip to all the clickie rules, But is that all I can ever give you?
09-26-2007, 11:59 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:Just to state that this is not an official club poll, only some personal revelation about clickies.. again...

We could always just remove the reputation thingy and never have to worry about clickies again. :stir:
09-27-2007, 01:14 AM,
Wild Bill Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:Just to state that this is not an official club poll, only some personal revelation about clickies.. again...

We could always just remove the reputation thingy and never have to worry about clickies again. :stir:

And then we would have to kill you, Bill.

; )

Cheers!

Leto
09-27-2007, 05:45 AM,
Bootie Wrote:A bit like scabies only more contagious.

LOL I use cream for my ones, or is that piles?
09-27-2007, 06:53 AM,
Khankill Wrote:I did give you one just the other day. I know I'm not to hip to all the clickie rules, But is that all I can ever give you?

Yup. And therein lies the genesis of several billion clickie posts, with probably as many to come :)
09-27-2007, 07:27 AM,
...just what is a clickie?
and are they as good as a taco?

GoM
09-27-2007, 08:13 AM,
McIvan Wrote:
Khankill Wrote:I did give you one just the other day. I know I'm not to hip to all the clickie rules, But is that all I can ever give you?

Yup. And therein lies the genesis of several billion clickie posts, with probably as many to come :)

Khankill, if that bothers you, come join the clickie resistance, my friend. We'll have your secret decoder ring in the mail to you by tomorrow, so you can send and recieve secret messages to other resistance members.

Untilay enthay, usyay ouray otheray ecretsay odecay.