• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
04-08-2010, 08:04 AM,
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
(04-07-2010, 11:19 AM)Ratzki Wrote: Here is the latest .PDF update for the Russian side. The German side has been given their update as well. Any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I will now produce the reinforcement lists for both sides. This will not take long, and I will get them posted as well.

Greeting Comrades,
All is well. I have read the PDF and we are ready fight to the last man, for the mother land... VICTORY OR DEATH.

Rommel
task force rommel
KEEP UP THE FIRE
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2010, 04:11 PM,
Wow, task force Raz made good progress. Looks like herroberst's instincts were correct!
04-11-2010, 05:00 AM,
Here is the reinforcement list for the next battle. Your side has 6 points to spend.

Attached Files
.pdf   Russian Reinforcement Groups day 2.pdf (Size: 66.43 KB / Downloads: 12)
04-12-2010, 02:24 AM,
(04-11-2010, 05:00 AM)Ratzki Wrote: Here is the reinforcement list for the next battle. Your side has 6 points to spend.

Greetings Comrades,

It looks like we are on the defence. What does it look like to everyone else? I can hold with what I have. Locked and Loaded.

Rommel
Task force Rommel
KEEP UP THE FIRE
04-12-2010, 03:21 AM,
same here. I may face a sronger force after making a break through in the last battle. It really depends on how much ground we actually took .I still may have to battle down the tree line for the cross roads .
04-12-2010, 03:55 AM,
Ratzki, please purchase one SMG company for 5 points, retain 1 point.

Assign the SMG Company to Centre. I assume there is a commander for each Task Force so I will not play unless there is a Task Force without a commander.

Orders:

Raz: Push South, cut off Germans from their reinforcement roads. Your move into German rear will likely cause them to turn forces around pushing into the city. Split off a task force to recon into the city down that main road and halt any German move against your flank/rear. According to Ratzki Germans cannot enter map behind you so they can only come in from Southwest corner now - Ratzki confirm that is correct please.

Centre: Try to keep pushing into city, if Germans too strong defend but try to keep them from breaking contact and moving against Raz. I am reinforcing you with an SMG company.

South: Try to push into city to relieve pressure on Centre. Come in behind Germans if possible.

Southwest: Try to seize airfield, if Germans too strong defend. I suspect next phase they may panic with Raz in their rear and the forces facing you may lighten as they shift around.

Questions? Clear everyone? Good job to date. Other ideas? Standing orders remain to try to avoid significant losses, seize ground through maneuver.
04-12-2010, 02:57 PM,
2 weeks from today to get the reinforcements picked and orders issued. If done sooner, we will start sooner. Thanks.

I see that you have already finished the above request. If there are any changes, post them, but at the moment we are waiting on the Germans.
04-12-2010, 11:44 PM,
No worries Boss, ready and waiting
04-13-2010, 01:25 AM,
Ratzki, can you confirm that Germans cannot come in behind our front lines, i.e. they can only now enter from southwest due to Raz's push.

(04-12-2010, 02:57 PM)Ratzki Wrote: 2 weeks from today to get the reinforcements picked and orders issued. If done sooner, we will start sooner. Thanks.

I see that you have already finished the above request. If there are any changes, post them, but at the moment we are waiting on the Germans.
04-13-2010, 04:54 AM,
That is correct, they have at this moment only 2 entrance points, one to TF RAZ's immedieate west, and one to the Southwest. You will be able to close the west supply this turn.