• Downloads

Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
01-16-2010, 01:00 PM,
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
Willow and me are at file no 63.
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2010, 12:08 AM,
Combat Wombat and I are at turn 18 out of 35. 1 file per day is the rate...
02-06-2010, 12:51 PM,
I would like to have all this round's games finished by the end of the month, Thanks
02-06-2010, 07:59 PM,
Yeah, we got all me self included little bit boged down.
I think though that the tourney still has potential so lets make an effort to move it again with the next round
02-07-2010, 02:06 AM,
Agreed. My opponent is a bit busy these days so our turn rate is very slow... I hope we'll be able to finish by the end of the month.
02-08-2010, 02:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2010, 02:57 AM by Balkan Warrior.)
Thumbs_Up  RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
Hi to all! :)Hope your battles are going well! Rommel and I are on Turn 27, so we should be "good to go" to complete by the end of February!cheers Za moje prijatelje na Balkanu!! I'm currently on a "Road Trip" through the Balkans with Bosnia, Croatia, and Slovenia on the agenda! Currently in Sarajevo with deep winter all around! Adio/Dovidjenja! :cool2:
Hi Joonny and Glider! :) Hope your battles are going well! Since I am at the end of the fight, I have attached a Battle Overlay that should give you some "Intel" on the OOB of the Russians. Hope it helps! Panzer Vorwaerts! cheers

Attached Files
.jpg   09 - Turn 22.jpg (Size: 167.61 KB / Downloads: 4)
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
02-13-2010, 04:14 AM,
Hey Shep, that's great! If the road takes you trough Laktasi and if you have the time, I would like to show you around and we can take a beer or something. I'll send you my phone number via e-mail so you can contact me. Have fun! cheers
02-16-2010, 12:29 PM,
Just to report that we are close to finishing the battle. Doing this on laptop, am on a business trip so can't make a map with all the arrows :-)

Basically, he managed to proceed to the map's edge along the main road but I managed to squeeze the shoulders of his advance and cut the road behind him.
02-20-2010, 04:18 PM,
As the games finish up can you all send me the last turns and passwords so that I can go through them. I will need both players to do so. Thanks

ratzki2003@yahoo (DOT) com
03-03-2010, 04:40 AM,
As soon as I get home from work I will start to process this turn. If it has not been done yet, could all players with a game send me the final file along with your passwords so that this can be done asap. For those who have done so already, thanks.