• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What best describes your opinion regarding clickies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clickies are stupid. I can't believe anyone cares about them. Anyone who lets clickies influence their posting habits is a total jerk. Also, sometimes I hit small children, just for the sheer cruelty of it.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Clickies are my sole reason for existing. We should bring back old clickies as soon as possible.
11.54%
3 11.54%
I don't have a strong opinion about clickies, but man, someone should change that snarky message in the poll function telling us "Poll options should be short and to the point".
3.85%
1 3.85%
What ever happened to POS? I really miss his contributions to the board since he left.
15.38%
4 15.38%
I like tacos.
50.00%
13 50.00%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you feel about clickies?
09-27-2007, 08:26 AM,
RE: How do you feel about clickies?
...Aloha Coil...
I want a decoder ring too,
even if i not know what a clicky is,
except some would trade for tacos,
and i love tacos,
i would give a clicly for a taco...lol

GoM
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2007, 12:48 PM,
gangofmao Wrote:...Aloha Coil...
I want a decoder ring too,
even if i not know what a clicky is,
except some would trade for tacos,
and i love tacos,
i would give a clicly for a taco...lol

GoM

I'm not sure about your commitment to the cause - anyone that would trade a clicky for a taco probably doesn't love clickies enough to be in the resistance. We can't have decoder rings falling into the wrong hands, you know (ecausebay enthay edray evilday ightmay indfay utway eway areay upay ootay).

But I appreciate that you do all your posts in verse, so I'll send you one anyway...
09-27-2007, 12:55 PM,
The Coil Wrote:(ecausebay enthay edray evilday ightmay indfay utway eway areay upay ootay).

I already know what you're up to... I found your Codebook wrapped around the diaper package you dropped... the men in dark coats are on the way.. you only have minutes left...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-27-2007, 01:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2007, 12:55 PM by The Coil.)
Bah, RD, you'll never find out that the address of our secret hideout is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC. We'll be ready for you, so I suggest you come in brandishing a weapon and screaming at the top of your lungs - it's the only way you'll have a chance...
09-27-2007, 01:20 PM,
...well we have a hidden "clicky" base here in Hawaii...
but i not allowed talk about it...

GoM
09-28-2007, 12:16 AM,
[hirr Wrote:Leto]
Wild Bill Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:Just to state that this is not an official club poll, only some personal revelation about clickies.. again...

We could always just remove the reputation thingy and never have to worry about clickies again. :stir:

And then we would have to kill you, Bill.

; )

Cheers!

Leto

You could try, but I'm thinking it might be easier for me to kill you, metaphorically of course. [Hovers finger over delete button] :smg: :chin: ;)
09-28-2007, 12:47 AM,
Wild Bill Wrote:
Wild Bill Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:Just to state that this is not an official club poll, only some personal revelation about clickies.. again...

We could always just remove the reputation thingy and never have to worry about clickies again. :stir:

; )

Cheers!

Leto

You could try, but I'm thinking it might be easier for me to kill you, metaphorically of course. [Hovers finger over delete button] :smg: :chin: ;)

Oh yeah? Well I know Five-Point-Palm Exploding Heart Technique (cyber version of course).

: )

Leto
09-28-2007, 01:14 PM,
Wild Bill Wrote:
Wild Bill Wrote:

; )

Cheers!

Leto

Oh yeah? Well I know Five-Point-Palm Exploding Heart Technique (cyber version of course).

: )

Leto

Yeah, tell 'im, &hirr&Leto. And he also knows the Five-Point-Palm Exploding Brain Technique, which he used to good effect a while back on some poor old guy - you should see him now...can't even earn his own keep anymore, now he's on the dole. Sad, really.

Anyway, Wild Bill, removing the rep system would be futile. We here in the clickie resistance can not be defeated that easily. We have plans you know. Plans that should make you very afraid.
09-28-2007, 02:20 PM,

Yeah, tell 'im, &hirr&Leto. And he also knows the Five-Point-Palm Exploding Brain Technique, which he used to good effect a while back on some poor old guy - you should see him now...can't even earn his own keep anymore, now he's on the dole. Sad, really.

Anyway, Wild Bill, removing the rep system would be futile. We here in the clickie resistance can not be defeated that easily. We have plans you know. Plans that should make you very afraid.
[/quote]

Let's tell them about the hijacked oil tanker filled with jalepeno pepper sauce and our inside guy at the Purelle factory... nah, we should probably keep that one to ourselves.

VIVE LE CLIQUIES!!

Cheers!

Leto
09-28-2007, 02:40 PM,
Although maybe you'll be a bit less afraid when you realize our ace lieutenant can't even work the quote function, much less drive an oil tanker...