• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournament
10-01-2024, 05:52 AM,
RE: Tournament
(10-01-2024, 01:35 AM)Scud Wrote: Yes, good luck Erik, I'm sure you'll be fine. I've known a few people who've gone through it, all runners. I opted for skates.  Big Grin

Dave
Thanks Dave!
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2024, 05:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2024, 05:53 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
(10-01-2024, 02:40 AM)Big Ivan Wrote:
(09-30-2024, 09:31 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:
(09-29-2024, 12:59 PM)Scud Wrote: We'll probably be starting soon (a week or two?). I'm trying to wrap up real life stuff on my end. Anyone who hasn't picked a team will be assigned.

Erik, you can come in on later rounds when anyone drops out.

Dave

Dave you certainly can reach out to me.  I am having total knee replacement on Oct 2nd, so I just don't know where I will be (mentally) during October. 

If I think I can handle it, I will chip in if needed. 

Erik

Yes good luck with that replacement Erik, God's speed in recovery!! Wink
Thanks Big Ivan! 
3 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 2 hours ago by Scud.)
i guys,

I'm sending out a test email to all the emails I have on hand. If you receive it, but prefer another email address, let me know. I used the ones registered at the Blitz, or ones I have used in the past. If you don't get the email, respond to me here and give me your addrees. You can PM me if you'd prefer.

If any of you can't make the first round you can try to get in later. Just let me know. I'll assign you to Allies or Axis based on team needs.

So far:

Axis:

Big Ivan
Outlaw Josey Wales

The Hemp
Sir Killalot
Panzerjaeger
Colonel Slack-Goodspeed
Hawk Kriegsman (out - round one)

Allies:
Zap
KiloMikePapa
Dan Caviness

Everyone else, at this point, doesn't care and will be assigned. It's not too late to chose a side if you want.

Note: Anyone who does not respond to the email or heren the tournament thread will have to forego the opening round of hostilities. I'll be posting here any MIA players, but by all means, let your opponents know we'll be starting up sson, in case they're not watching.

Any questions, concerns, etc. speak up, so we can all decide on answers.

Thanks,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
2 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 2 hours ago by Scud.)
Mike, if you want in, get me a valid email address, please.

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Thanks,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
1 hour ago,
You have my correct email address, and I am chomping at the bit.

Thanks for including me.

Nort