• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Did you know?
07-23-2006, 01:59 PM,
b_Exclamation Mark  Did you know?
did you know that there's a girl in the Blitz that can kick your butt:smg:
be careful

please dont send love letters or anything like thatcheers
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
- General George Patton Jr.

Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2006, 02:26 PM,
RE: Did you know?
Wouldn't think of it, but we could send our "bootie."
Right Shane?
mTk :rolleyes:
07-23-2006, 07:24 PM,
never happen. my butt is unkickable.
07-23-2006, 09:54 PM,
what's the big deal? It makes a change to have an oestrogen driven human about the place. different tactics, stratergy etc.

I'm trembling in my trainees as i've lost loads of games and my have lost to a girl.
07-24-2006, 02:57 AM,
mTk Wrote:Wouldn't think of it, but we could send our "bootie."
Right Shane?
mTk :rolleyes:

Hell I usually get beat by everyone else anyway. If she's anything like a stereotypical woman she will spend a few hours selecting her OOB.... hmm Panther or Tiger. A Tiger gives me a bigger calibre but I prefer the trim on the Panther, I'll take the Panther... no the Tiger... no the Panther... aww hell give me some PzIV's.

Then when the turns finally start up instead of the usual masculine chest beating we would be asked questions like.... My friend Doreen says her cousin Julie prefers red stilettoes on a summer day whereas I prefer mules... we are due to meet up in August... should I wear my mules or .... blah de blah.

Finally after giving her a sound beating on the battlefield she will flutter her fingers over the keyboard and despite your best attempts at claiming the victory you cave in and she gets a Total Victory due to you giving her the wrong advice regarding the footwear 3 months earlier.

Off course this is all tongue in cheek and there is no malice intended. But guys there is no hiding from the fact that if you get beaten by her you will not be able to hide... it will forever be etched on your members page. So be careful...LOL

Bootie

07-24-2006, 09:56 AM,
I don't doubt a female could be good at CM - I'm just surprised that one is even interested.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
07-24-2006, 11:55 AM,
RE:��Did you know?
Der Kuenstler Wrote:I don't doubt a female could be good at CM - I'm just surprised that one is even interested.
That's what i thought!

07-24-2006, 01:22 PM,
Well damn don't keep us waiting, what her blitz name ? ;)

Walkure
07-24-2006, 03:07 PM,
What's her nickname? the Pink Panzer? T-34C-24-34? Matilda? FallschirmBiancaJagger? M-10 Hellcat (Rowww)? Hertzer? Jagdpatheress? Goth Chick Line? Sue-122? Or maybe the Iron Maiden?
07-25-2006, 04:18 AM,
I'll post her name and her picture TONIGHT