• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Banned?
09-12-2006, 03:30 AM,
Banned?
Hi, been gone for a while....but have been playing in Vultures Tournaments. What is the meaning of players listed as Banned? with a line through their name?

DevilThomas FGM
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2006, 03:56 AM,
RE: Banned?
I've been kind of wondering that as well. What does one have to do to get banned and does that mean banned from the Club or just banned from the Message Boards?
09-12-2006, 04:17 AM,
A line thru their name means they violated MB rules repeatidly and were given a suspension from posting on the forums.

Dog - to get banned one needs to violate the clubs rules and ignore the seconds chances we graciously give. Sometimes we will only ban for a temporary amount of time and allow folks to redeem themselves thru good behavior. Lifetime bans are reserved for Cheaters & extreme cases of disregard for club policies and the members here however & they will not be allowed back in.

09-12-2006, 08:50 AM,
So the name with a line through it and the "Banned" message below it are separate? Or does the "Banned" refer to just banned from the message board.

I'm really just curious. I saw several people who were "banned" and had lines through their names with fairly high reputations and was curious about why that would be.
09-13-2006, 09:14 AM,
I believe if you are banned permanently from the club, your name is removed altogether. This instance happened here recently.