• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Merry Christmas
12-25-2006, 07:34 PM,
Thumbs_Up  Merry Christmas
Just finished opening all the pressie's here, my ten year old daughter didn't get us up to early and she loves the cyber man voice changer that Father Christmas brought her ;)

Just to wish everybody here at the Blitz a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, let's hope it's a good one (song in there somewhere)
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2006, 07:40 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Merry Christmas
Good post Phil !.

I agree with everything and I would also like to thank everybody who I have battled this year, for all the fun we have had.

I would also like to thank everyone who has posted here (even the one`s I disagree with !).

Keep up the good work next year guys !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
12-25-2006, 08:37 PM,
RE: Merry Christmas
Yeah Merry Xmas everyone... Im of to have a blast with Gears of War on the 360...LOL

Bootie
12-25-2006, 11:23 PM,
Merry Christmas to all. Lets hope 07 is a better world for us all
12-25-2006, 11:49 PM,
Merry Christmas to all - and thanks to all who played games with me this year and helped fill up many a dark hour...may 2007 be a great year for everyone...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-25-2006, 11:54 PM,
RE:��Merry Christmas
Der Kuenstler Wrote:Merry Christmas to all - and thanks to all who played games with me this year and helped fill up many a dark hour...may 2007 be a great year for everyone...

Do you want to carry on with our fight or call it quits ?

The final decision is yours !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
12-26-2006, 12:01 AM,
Merry Christmas all. Santa got me a couple of WWII books which I will have a hard time finding time to read because Gears of War was also under the tree...see you on the battlefield, Bootie!

12-26-2006, 02:52 AM,
RE: ��Merry Christmas
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:Do you want to carry on with our fight or call it quits ?

The final decision is yours !

This thread is for Christmas greetings, so I apologize to all for the sidetrack.

Antoni, I've been thinking over your setup turn sent. This scenario is winnable as the Russians but you have to tediously micromanage dozens of tanks around through carefully selected low spots for most of the game in order to set up side and rear shots on German tigers, which I've done before and it just sounds like work, not fun to me this time. Honestly, I think you're way too nice of a guy for me to keep on beating you, and I'm way too stinkin' competitive to just let you win one - so let's forget it...sorry for being a scrooge...

"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-26-2006, 03:42 AM,
OK !

No problem !

Enjoyed our games in the past, and I hope you have fun in the future and you have my respect for graciously declining this fight.

Good luck in the future and I hope you have many succesful fights in the future.
12-26-2006, 05:17 PM,
Merry Christmas everyone!! Could they make these Lego sets any more difficult to assemble? :conf: