• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need New Blood
01-15-2007, 04:24 AM,
Need New Blood
I think I have tapped out all my old regular opponents. Either I have a game with them now or they are too busy with other games to play me or have not responded to my request for a match. So I am looking to play some guys I have never played before. Not necessarily new players, but old players I have not played before. One thing potential new players need to be aware of, I am in Afghanistan and there may be extended times I cannot return files. This has not happened as of yet , but Spring is coming and with that the war here really heats up. So with that said, here is what I prefer:
Operations and Scenarios
If a Quick Battle, then attack or assault / defend, can be mirror battles, larger is better, 65+ turns or more.
I usually don't do flag race QB games however.....which seems to cut down on the potential number of opponents I can get....lol.
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2007, 04:39 AM,
RE: Need New Blood
I'm always ready for a another game....Like you I prefer scenarios to QBs...Go ahead and pick a scenario and send it over...I have CMBO, CMBB and CMAK

My e-mail: [email protected]

Panzerjaeger
01-15-2007, 05:05 AM,
In my time at the Blitz I have played against 163 different players... may as well make it 164.... send a game over if you like.

Bootie
01-15-2007, 05:14 AM,
Bootie we have played, a few times, you must be getting old. But I will send a file.
01-15-2007, 05:20 AM,
I just checked my records and maybe we have not played, I could have sworn we have played two or three times. I will send you a file.
01-15-2007, 05:28 AM,
Nope... Ive avoided you for 4 years... LOL

Bootie
01-15-2007, 05:31 AM,
Just like you i'm getting tired of QB ME's....could have something to do with being constantly beaten. :rolleyes:

cheers
01-15-2007, 05:38 AM,
Don't get me started on that topic again.....man sensitive. I just don't do them, to unrealistic for me. Maybe there are battles fought like that in another demension but not in real combat. So you want to do a attack defend or scenario Fubar, I don't think we have ever played.
01-15-2007, 05:49 AM,
Bootie you want to do a mirror game or is that one enough?
01-15-2007, 05:51 AM,
Oh and for those who must think I have nothing better to do than post one here....well you are right. I have no TV only my laptop and PBEM games in the evenings, so I either read, play CM or post.