• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents of Fubar
06-06-2007, 11:10 PM,
Opponents of Fubar
Just a quick apology for the slight hiccup in my PBEM return rate, i've been lucky enough to land a few job interviews this week and next week so i'm spending time getting ready for them.

If there's anyone who's been waiting on me for a reply then just give me a shout, my brains all sixes and sevens at the moment. Big Grin

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2007, 11:22 PM,
RE: Opponents of Fubar
Good Luck!
I hated interviews that you sit in an office and you have to be all prime and preppy.. I used to take the kids I interviewed for Wal Mart and Kids R US outside, buy them a soda/drink, Show them around the "behind closed doors" part of the store, put them at ease, before drilling them for INTEL :) It really messed up some of the ones who prepared to the dime to make an impression.. LOL

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
06-07-2007, 04:17 AM,
Fubar Wrote:Just a quick apology for the slight hiccup in my PBEM return rate, i've been lucky enough to land a few job interviews this week and next week so i'm spending time getting ready for them.

If there's anyone who's been waiting on me for a reply then just give me a shout, my brains all sixes and sevens at the moment. Big Grin

cheers

Its 18 1/2 years since I last had a job interview - and passed was offered a job with the UK equivalent of your Federal Government and I am still with them !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-07-2007, 07:23 PM,
Thanks guys, i have another interview tomorrow then a third next week. So fingers crossed. Big Grin

Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:Its 18 1/2 years since I last had a job interview - and passed was offered a job with the UK equivalent of your Federal Government and I am still with them !.

Does that technically mean you work for me then???? If so i hope i'm paying well. ;)
I was in my last job for 17 years from school so i'm a little out of practice with interviews....boy do they ask weird questions now. ;)

TTFN Matt
06-07-2007, 08:13 PM,
Good Luck Matt, You go for it mate Your turns can come later.

Ted

Age is Wisdom