• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

This Ladder section appears to have Died
12-15-2007, 04:31 AM,
RE: This Ladder section appears to have Died
Well i'm happy......i got my flying pig icon.

Now to just figure out how to copy and use it. :conf:

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2007, 06:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-15-2007, 06:37 AM by RedDevil.)
Fubar Wrote:Well i'm happy......i got my flying pig icon.

Now to just figure out how to copy and use it. :conf:

cheers

I'll add it to the smilie pack , it's simply a picture I googled for you :)

*** it's now a smilie, enjoy
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
12-15-2007, 11:02 AM,
:pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig:

Cool.....now for some Starwars ones. ;)
12-15-2007, 05:37 PM,
RedDevil, you act like this ladder is costing you money or something. What's the hurry? The Blitz as a whole isn't terribly active. What purpose does cutting games out of the club serve?
12-16-2007, 12:56 AM,
Runyan99 Wrote:RedDevil, you act like this ladder is costing you money or something. What's the hurry? The Blitz as a whole isn't terribly active. What purpose does cutting games out of the club serve?

If there's nothing going on and no one is reporting games, why use up server space for it? :whis:

I mean, really, 2 of you guys commenting about keeping it, haven't made the effort to even join the CM-SF ladder.. :chin:
12-16-2007, 05:28 AM,
Well first of all, CMSF is still supposed to be Combat Mission, so I don't know why you created a seperate ladder in the first place. Why not remove this seperate ladder and forum, and make CMSF games reportable as a new game under the old CM ladder?
12-16-2007, 01:21 PM,
It was voted on to make it separate by members of the CM area, you must have missed it.
12-16-2007, 04:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2007, 05:15 PM by Runyan99.)
I did.

Anyway, democracy came up with a dumb idea. Just roll this game into the CM ladder, and then we can play it, or not, and discuss it, or not, there. Server space will be saved, and the game will be part of the club just in case BFC patches the thing to the point where the game becomes pretty good.

When they finally release their WW2 games based on the new engine, add them to the very same ladder by the same method.
12-16-2007, 09:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2007, 09:18 PM by falco.)
Runyan99 Wrote:Well first of all, CMSF is still supposed to be Combat Mission, so I don't know why you created a seperate ladder in the first place. Why not remove this seperate ladder and forum, and make CMSF games reportable as a new game under the old CM ladder?

Problem is Runyan99, CMSF is a Combat mission game in name only. In almost all other respects, SF is totally different.

RD is quite right to question whether this forum should stay open at all. A forum dedicated to Snakes & Ladders would have received more support than Shock Force.

- falco.
12-28-2007, 08:01 PM,
Personally I would like to see the forum stay - mostly because if it goes bye-bye I doubt it would ever come back even if :pig:. And I would like to some day enjoy the game. I still think there is potential for a good game in there...somewhere. Might be a while before I can enjoy the game though.

btw, I did finally finish a 1.04 pbem game. That is an accomplishment in and of itself. But my opponent isnt a blitz member so I cant report the game. And no, it wasnt very fun really.