• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What's on your Wish List?
12-23-2007, 12:40 AM,
Off Topic  What's on your Wish List?
Alright then, with 3 days to go what's going to be under the tree for you?

:whis::whis:
Who's getting fuzzy football team slippers and silk PJ's?

Who's getting a 1/5th scale Panzer to drive around the parking lot?Eek

I only asked for a few simple things.. :rolleyes:
2 Axis and Allies board games (Battle of the Bulge and Guadalcanal)
HPS Danube Front 85
New fiberglass ramrod for my Black powder rifle
Halo action clix booster packs :)

So what's out there being bought up by your Wives, kids and Girlfriends for you?

cheers
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2007, 12:47 AM,
RE: What's on your Wish List?
:whis:I got :

Off dad & stepmum : - another 1 GB of memory for my PC :)

Off elder sister : - War in The Pacific (well it was on sale over @ the Matrix website !). :)

Off younger brother : - a card (us blokes dont do presents do we ?:whis:)

Thats my lot and I am well happy with them all !:)

Happy Christmas do you all !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
12-23-2007, 12:55 AM,
I would love to see any of these on Christmas day.

1. Wash Post headline "Bin Laden captured."
2. Wash Post headline "BCS scrapped after 2007 season."
3. Wash Post headline "Dan Snyder sells Redskins, moves to Mars."
4. Blitz post "The Return of Hirr Leto"
5. Two new titanium alloy kneecaps that would never ache.
6. A lifetime supply of Rogaine.
7. Battlefront admits error, re-aligns effort towards CMx1.
8. Texas Longhorns placed on permanent probation by NCAA.
9. New whiz-bang first-person shooter where the player is in the CM environment, has little stick legs, randomly shouts things like "Did you see that?" and "Ich bin verwoundert!", has an MP-44 and a grenade bundle, etc.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
12-23-2007, 07:09 AM,
I have dropped BIG hints about the revamped Talonsoft CS games :)
Just hope I don't get the aftershave with the label, 'Hi Karate' or the usual socks, underpants and slippers :(
Randy,
What the heck is 'Halo action clix booster packs'?? Some new fangled tech thingy?? Eek
Maybe I'm now showing my age :rolleyes:
Forgot to add, my two eldest daughters did buy me heated grips for my motorcycle :)
12-23-2007, 07:15 AM,
I bought the NEW Matrix CS edition a couple of months ago as I needed to breakout of my CM/ACOW/UV addiction.

I was NOT disappointed with it ! Big Grin
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
12-23-2007, 07:26 AM,
The revised Campaign Series for me.

If I can swing it, a new sound card and some decent speakers for the PC.....I have too much music on here that isn't getting a proper airing.

The real Xmas prezzie will be enough spare time to get back into some serious gaming..
12-23-2007, 07:29 AM,
McIvan Wrote:The revised Campaign Series for me.

If I can swing it, a new sound card and some decent speakers for the PC.....I have too much music on here that isn't getting a proper airing.

The real Xmas prezzie will be enough spare time to get back into some serious gaming..

If your a good lawyer surely you can pad your bill out to get the money !
12-23-2007, 09:15 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:So what's out there being bought up by your Wives, kids and Girlfriends for you?

Well on Christmas Day I was hoping to settle down on my own watching The African Queen on channel 4 TV, but my sister and nieces are threatening to come over with their out-of-control toddlers, so I suppose I'll be enjoying christmas by getting a series of punches to my kidneys, kung fu kicks to the groin, biscuit crumbs and sticky orange drink in my keyboard, greasy fingerprints on my monitor, scratches all over my CD's, the remains of cream and jam cakes over my books etc..
But it could be worse if I don't hide sharp instruments, pens and pencils and tubes of glue before they arrive..
12-23-2007, 10:05 AM,
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:

It's not "good" lawyering to pad yer bill out Antoni :)

Atm we have too many debtors and not enough cashflow. And we will have to scrabble up cash early next year to pay tax in advance on the non-paying debtors.....sigh. So little stuff like that is at the moment a little bit of stretch.
12-23-2007, 10:52 AM,
McIvan Wrote:
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:

It's not "good" lawyering to pad yer bill out Antoni :)

Atm we have too many debtors and not enough cashflow. And we will have to scrabble up cash early next year to pay tax in advance on the non-paying debtors.....sigh. So little stuff like that is at the moment a little bit of stretch.

While everyone needs to pay their bills good for you and your partners that you take cases that NEED a lawyer before they can afford to pay you.

Good Hunting.

MR