• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Here
01-10-2008, 01:51 AM,
New Here
Just found the site cant find a link to the boot camp. What do I need to do to get on the ladder and find opponents.

My email [email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2008, 08:18 AM,
RE: New Here
hmm lot of views no reply.. 0ok if anybody wants to play email me ..

Thanks
01-10-2008, 08:31 AM,
you are a bootcamper until you finish you first game.

CMSF is pretty dead around here. did you find a game?
01-10-2008, 11:05 AM,
Allen,posting a game offer is pretty much the only thing you need to do to get one.At least on other ladders because,as you might have seen yourself,CMSF is not very popular here.
Btw,you'll also need to join the CMSF ladder(and the bootcamp first) if you plan to do any CMSF gaming here.You can do it by clicking on the "Your Member Page" from the top links(under G2-Admin),then "Change member's general data" and select(using the CTRL key) CMSF from the games listed near "What ladders do you wish to be on?".Hope this helps.
Send this user an email
01-11-2008, 01:07 AM,
I have not found a game yet? Just checked my page it list CMSF.

Are there any more active ladder?
01-11-2008, 04:54 AM,
sapperlight Wrote:I have not found a game yet? Just checked my page it list CMSF.

Are there any more active ladder?
To be honest i'm not exactly surprised you haven't found a game yet.I'm not sure if the latest patches fixed anything,but at least at the begining a lot of players droped CMSF because it was rather unplayable vs. another human player(and some might say even against the AI).
From what i can see,there was a grant total of exactly 8 played CMSF games in the last 6 months,compared with almost 1000(996 actually) CM games reported in the same time frame.So,i wouldn't put to many hopes in finding an opponent if i were you.
Actually,your profile lists CMSF as a game you owe and play,still you didn't actually joined the CMSF ladder,only the CM one.Just follow my above instructions if you wish to join it cheers
As for the active ladders in here,you can find a list here:
https://www.theblitz.club/ladders/index.php
Or,just look in the root of the forum.Every forum,from the Wargames category,reflects a ladder theblitz supports.
Send this user an email
01-12-2008, 01:14 PM,
if you like to play check your mail.