02-15-2008, 05:34 AM,
RE: THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION
i`m fighting for the wpc .
and pos,my nick is marshall666 ,ot just marshall Fiery
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2008, 07:08 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION
Respect for Wombat:bow:
Excellent idea to use assault boats, so he can move his infantry from sector to sector!!
02-15-2008, 07:41 AM,
OWL Wrote:Respect for Wombat:bow:
Excellent idea to use assault boats, so he can move his infantry from sector to sector!!

Whaaa? Boats can go through woods?
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
02-15-2008, 07:51 AM,
Der Kuenstler Wrote:
OWL Wrote:Respect for Wombat:bow:

Whaaa? Boats can go through woods?

I dont understand the question. clear one sector and then ferry units across the water. too bad he boat got sunk.
02-15-2008, 08:02 AM,
Look at the map they are using - there is no water - the three sections are divided by woods. I was wondering if by some gamey quality boats could pass through wood terrain.

Of course then - why buy a boat - infantry can walk through woods anyway - nevermind!
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
02-15-2008, 08:31 AM,
Here's the Trident map that everybody is using with rivers dividing the sectors. Mind you the water mod I'm using does look a bit grey like paved roads. (I might try to blue it up more with Paint sometime)
[Image: Trident-map-1.png]
02-15-2008, 09:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2008, 05:04 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
COMBAT FOOTAGE (mixed sector) - RNL Tigers Hetzer forces Sherman to retreat..

My Sher 75 got the first shot on the Hetzer, saw it ping and immediately chickened and slammed into reverse before it could fire back...I'm getting a bad feeling about this..
[Image: RNLJ.gif]
02-15-2008, 09:34 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Mind you the water mod I'm using does look a bit grey like paved roads.

oops - my bad - I thought they were roads looking at them...
02-15-2008, 11:07 AM,
COMBAT FOOTAGE (mixed sector) - Bert Blitzkrieg's Sherman punches out a panzers lights..

As the blazing church provides a backdrop, the fierce tank engagements continue unabated..
[Image: BBN.gif]
02-15-2008, 11:33 AM,
Ah that's better (at least on my ancient monitor), I blued up the water a bit..:)
[Image: Tri-map.png]