• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Combat Mission Team Games
05-01-2008, 05:05 AM,
Combat Mission Team Games
Anyone here done any team games with Combat Mission? I have not, but I am currently involved on two team games using Panzer Campaigns, and they great fun, all the coordination and cooperative planning needed to bring off a plan is great fun to me.
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2008, 05:06 AM,
RE: Combat Mission Team Games
Nope, waiting for CMC
05-01-2008, 05:13 AM,
We should try it. We could take a large scenario and break it down or design a QB like we did that time. Say four guys on each side, each side has an overall commander who then sets subordinate units missions and tasks, but moves no pieces, but can task organize forces. The other three players would be the subordinate commanders and do the moving. Player A moves, saves, sends to all on his side, player B moves saves, sends to all on his side, player C moves and sends to all, over all commander reviews and hits "go" and send to other team. I think it would be great fun to try.
05-01-2008, 05:15 AM,
HerrOberst and I are playing one that would be better suited to a team game, as I designed a super sized QB using the techiques we used in our "Mountain Ridge" game that time.
05-01-2008, 05:16 AM,
Nice
if you decide to start one count me in
Regards
05-01-2008, 05:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2008, 06:37 AM by Colonel Talvela.)
After the sith tourney ends, then yeah count me in.
05-01-2008, 05:27 AM,
When do you think it will end?

No hurry, I have plenty of Panzer Campaign stuff going on, just a little lite on CM stuff.
05-01-2008, 05:34 AM,
if there is enough interest - it will last 2 months. if not we can start in about a week or so
05-01-2008, 06:00 AM,
Team games are interesting. They bring an added dimension to playing where you have to coordinate strategy and moving replacements and such. I like them and have played a couple to conclusion and a few that fell apart when the other teams faded away (which happens all the time I guess... no biggy).

Happy to try more.

Basically, one team mate moves, saves and sends the saved turn to his teammate who finishes and forwards to the opposing force, then you all watch the movie, and go to the next round.
05-01-2008, 07:48 AM,
Yeah me and Wigam are starting one up against mTk and Nort.