• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modding CM
05-01-2008, 01:31 AM,
Modding CM
Can anyone point me to a guide for modding CM? I have the McMMM mod program but I'm unsure how to use it for replacing individual bmp files such as the rock and crater files that DK mentions in the mod section.
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2008, 01:40 AM,
RE: Modding CM
Do you know how to work MCMMM or is it a particular problem you are encountering with it??
05-01-2008, 10:10 AM,
How would I use it to substitute DK's 449.bmp (victory flag) in BB?
Would it work to simply put the 449.bmp in the mod folder and use the MCmmm?
05-01-2008, 12:36 PM,
I'm not sure about your mod program but you can simply go to your bmp folder in your game and find file 449, rename it 449a, then drag the new 449 into the folder from your desktop.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
05-01-2008, 01:01 PM,
Thanks DK. That's what I was after. It's simple when you do it once.:)
05-02-2008, 09:04 AM,
That's a good tip... I could never get cmmods to work on my game either... I'd like to use some cool new mods though.

Cheers!

Leto
05-02-2008, 11:16 AM,
I have managed to do Ok with McMMM. There is a link which can walk you through the process, and once you have managed it a couple of times, it's fairly easy to use.

Here is the link for the McMMM guide: http://www.gregories.net/McMMM/McMMM.htm

I can try to answer any questions you may have, although I'm no pro. McMMM's creator is often on the Battlefront board, too, and I have seen him pop from time-to-time to answer modding questions.