• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents of Ratzki
05-17-2008, 09:19 AM,
Opponents of Ratzki
Sorry that my turn rates have been slower then normal. My Grandmother who raised me for the most part has been diagnosed with cancer and has been given a very grim future. I have been spending as much time at the hospital as possible and the hospital is 2 1/2 hour drive from my home. With trying to visit and help out my Grandfather, as well as tend to my own wife & children, time is very limited at the moment. They will be doing some radiation treatment very soon to try to shrink the 3 tumours that she has. If she survives the treatment, they will have a better idea if there is any more that can be done given her rapidly fading health.
I expect my turn rate to suffer somewhat for the next little while, but will keep doing them as time permits.
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2008, 10:23 AM,
RE: Opponents of Ratzki
Sorry to hear that Ratz. Take care of yourself and your family.
05-20-2008, 06:22 AM,
My profound sympathies, don't worry about the games, you'll get to them when you can.
05-20-2008, 08:41 AM,
I am sorry to hear that! All my thoughts and wishes from me and my family to you and yours.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
05-20-2008, 01:11 PM,
I too am sorry to hear about that. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
05-21-2008, 08:42 AM,
Ratzki,

Don't worry about the game. Take care of your family and the game will be here when ever you are ready.

DasTiger
05-25-2008, 09:25 AM,
Thanks for the support guys. I have a little time today, but will be chugging along for a little more yet.
05-31-2008, 03:14 AM,
My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning at 9am. I will get out a few turns today as I have some time, but not much will happen untill after the funeral in a couple of days.