• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for CMBB PBEM
06-28-2008, 01:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2008, 07:31 PM by voodoochile.)
Looking for CMBB PBEM
Greetings all!

Have been inactive for almost 4 years now (something called "life" got in the way Big Grin) and I'm looking to jump back into the fray!

I'm pretty dedicated and will at be able to send turns at least once a day (maybe more depending on your time zone). I'm from the Philippines but I work at night (currently 8am to 5pm US EST). Even willing to play TCP if circumstances will allow.

Any takers? I'll play any side, QB or scenario (double-blind of course!)
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2008, 01:27 AM,
RE: Looking for some CMBB PBEM
Herroberst challenges you to a QB, scenario, or op of your choice as long as it is balanced for two player.
06-28-2008, 01:41 AM,
Wow! That was quick!

I'll send a scenario over to you later this evening after I get off work.

I remember playing against you a few years ago! :)
06-28-2008, 04:29 PM,
hey there, how many games are you looking for ? ..
06-28-2008, 09:36 PM,
Combat Wombat,

I've already started one with herroberst and another with Booty. Looking for more!

Feel free to send something over! :) If it's a scenario, I prefer we play it double-blind.

Cheers!
07-02-2008, 01:38 AM,
RE: To my opponents.....
Turns will be delayed for about a day or 2 as my PC's power supply may have konked out. :mad:

Will be taking it over to a shop later to have it looked at. Hopefully it isn't too bad...

Will keep you guys posted. Sorry for the inconvenience.
07-02-2008, 09:34 AM,
voodoochile Wrote:Combat Wombat,

I've already started one with herroberst and another with Booty. Looking for more!

Feel free to send something over! :) If it's a scenario, I prefer we play it double-blind.

Cheers!

hi voodoochile,

sorry mate, got side tracked and forgot to send one over - I'll put one together for you to look at - I like to use imported maps - Ratzki makes some beauties .. let me know what you think?

cheers

CW
07-03-2008, 06:47 AM,
Combat Wombat Wrote:
voodoochile Wrote:Combat Wombat,

Cheers!

hi voodoochile,

sorry mate, got side tracked and forgot to send one over - I'll put one together for you to look at - I like to use imported maps - Ratzki makes some beauties .. let me know what you think?

cheers

CW

Sounds good! :)

Still have to have my PC fixed, though. Just send it over and I'll have a look at it as soon as I can.

Cheers!
07-07-2008, 07:38 PM,
RE: Looking for CMBB PBEM
Hi All,

Glad to inform you that my PC is up and running now and I'm back in business. Will be sending turns out to my opponents shortly. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers!
07-07-2008, 08:18 PM,
RE: Looking for CMBB PBEM
Got the file pal... thanks.