• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Peiper Trapped
08-21-2008, 09:23 AM,
Peiper Trapped
Looking for an opponent in this scenario! You play either side and you pick. Did I mention it is a H2H test? :stir: C'mon, cowboy up.
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2008, 09:59 AM,
RE: Peiper Trapped
I am in, I have played twice as the Germans against Soldier and have been beaten both times, had my :censored: handed to me actually. I have never made it past the start of the village with the armour. :( I think the germans can do it !

So if you don't mind that I have played it twice I am in.

if not no probs.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
08-21-2008, 10:23 PM,
Works for me! Do yuo want tot ry a perfect your german tactics or do you want play as americans?
08-22-2008, 12:51 AM,
Thanks Guys!!
Hate to see my scenario stuck in limbo for ever. All it needs is one more game to either pass it or kill it for good.
Have to have to keep looking at it there in H2H for eternity.. :-)

Anyway, it is an improved version as per earlier playtesters remarks and suggestions.
German trucks were replaced by halftracks and there is an additional PzIV panzer also, in this version.
Oh, all PzIV's are crewed by Vets.. so have fun guys.. :-)

Soldier
08-22-2008, 03:12 AM,
I'm in McEvilly if you are looking for two opponents. Send the file.
08-23-2008, 06:01 PM,
Is this scenario really up for testing ? looking at the H2H there is no start testing in it's window, reason I ask Antoni and my self were going to give it a go but that stopped us.

cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
08-23-2008, 11:17 PM,
Soldier Wrote:Thanks Guys!!
Hate to see my scenario stuck in limbo for ever. All it needs is one more game to either pass it or kill it for good.
Have to have to keep looking at it there in H2H for eternity.. :-)

Anyway, it is an improved version as per earlier playtesters remarks and suggestions.
German trucks were replaced by halftracks and there is an additional PzIV panzer also, in this version.
Oh, all PzIV's are crewed by Vets.. so have fun guys.. :-)

Soldier
Ok can i cut in here, on the CM test page it shows this scenario has a score of 8.32 & has been rated 8 times, the pass mark here is 8.00 and the scenario needs to be rated 4 times.

So as far as i can see this scenario has passed testing & as Hedgehog has stated Soldier has prevented any more tests being registered???
08-24-2008, 01:11 AM,
Well if its passed and my opponents are up to it, I'll play it as a regular scenario. Wigam, Herr Oberst, your call.
08-24-2008, 01:50 AM,
I believe the main and probably only reason my scenario is stuck, is because two play testers, Cillomhor and Koen did not report on their game, etc.
That is why it still shows one game in progress.
Because of the game in progress, I'm unable to advance the scenario as aprowed, nor can I update it. Have one finla ver ready, with suggested changes, extra PzIV panzer and trucks were replaced with halftracks, etc.

I'll open it for more testing, In fact, if someone could help me eith the instalation of my latest update, would appreciate that as well..

Soldier
08-24-2008, 01:51 AM,
BTW.. any of you fellows that would rather play tested with the latest version, please let me know. I'll be happy to e-mail it to you.. :-)

Soldier