• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

GREEN LIGHT TOURNEY
09-03-2008, 08:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2008, 11:09 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: GREEN LIGHT TOURNEY
A Green Light competitor just asked me this-
"I received an
email stating that I was awarded 50 bonus points. What's that for and what does it do?"

It's added to our 'SCR' ladder ratings when we complete both our Green Light Tourney games. (The Trophy winner will get 100)
You'd do better asking one of the Blitz staff to explain what the SCR does exactly (I presume it means 'Score') I'm just an ordinary member and haven't a clue..:)

Incidentally I may as well post the following sequence of how to see your player stats in case anybody's forgotten-

1- Click 'Member page'
[Image: membs.gif]

2- That'll take you to your stats screen-
[Image: wd-2.gif]

3- Scroll down to see your medals and awards, and click the desired category-

[Image: bons.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------

PS- Here's the SCR thing I mentioned, I presume it means 'Score', and increases every time you get a bonus for something but beyond that I don't know what it's for in the grand scheme of things, maths was never my strong point..
[Image: lad.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2008, 03:19 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
COMBAT FOOTAGE- The Hill

[Image: ahill.gif]

As my panzer fist punches up to the crest, Panzer Dan's Sturmovik pounds them with a rocket salvo, determined to make them pay dearly for every inch of Soviet soil..
[Image: pdroks.gif]

The supporting infantry is hurt bad by the deadly rain but amazingly no panzer is put out of action..
[Image: pdroksb.gif]
09-05-2008, 02:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2008, 02:31 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
KICKING IN THE DOOR: THE PANZERGRUPPE COMMANDERS

[Image: peipkur.jpg]

In case anybody's wondering how you ranked as the German side regarding penetration into soviet territory, here's the listings based purely on how many flags you captured.
Of course, flag control alone doesn't win battles so don't read too much into flag control alone, for example Andre only captured 3 and a half flags but is still currently top of the Tourney Leader Board by virtue of racking up huge points for armour kills when he was the Russians.
I managed to capture all 6 flags in a few games, and below is how many everybody else captured.
(PS- There are still plenty of results to come in so don't regard this list as complete yet)

-------------------------------------------------------

5 FLAGS

[Image: dt-1.png]

[Image: huzend.png]

[Image: kev.png]

[Image: norax.png]

[Image: wd-1.png]
09-05-2008, 03:00 PM,
4 and a half FLAGS

[Image: marend.png]

[Image: Risax.png]

---------------------------------------------------------

4 FLAGS

[Image: car.png]

[Image: ekr.png]

[Image: feyarrow.png]

[Image: hbxgl.png]

[Image: hobax.png]

[Image: endccc.png]
09-05-2008, 03:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2008, 05:47 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
3 and a half FLAGS

[Image: owlarr.png]

[Image: whendh.png]

[Image: andx.png]

[Image: cmx.png]

[Image: rtpx.png]

[Image: mbx.png]

-----------------------------------------------------

1 and two half FLAGS
[Image: cw.png]
09-05-2008, 03:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2008, 06:27 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
Some Pz commanders

[Image: cmdrs1.jpg]
[Image: cmdrs2.jpg]
09-06-2008, 09:33 AM,
It's a little thing I have noticed; dentists seem to do well when they turn to violence for a trade. Dr. Franz Bäke and 'Doc' Holliday, for two. Wonder why.
09-06-2008, 11:32 PM,
Extraordinarius Wrote:It's a little thing I have noticed; dentists seem to do well when they turn to violence for a trade. Dr. Franz Bäke and 'Doc' Holliday, for two. Wonder why.

What, and dentistry, (being paid to cause people pain), ISN'T 'violence for a trade'?!! ;o)
09-07-2008, 03:15 AM,
Kelen Wrote:What, and dentistry, (being paid to cause people pain), ISN'T 'violence for a trade'?!! ;o)

No, it's sadism.
09-07-2008, 03:36 AM,
Extraordinarius Wrote:
Kelen Wrote:What, and dentistry, (being paid to cause people pain), ISN'T 'violence for a trade'?!! ;o)

No, it's sadism.

Ah yes, but true sadists would do it for free!