• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Testers
05-13-2009, 02:44 AM,
Scenario Testers
Have a custom scenario stuck in "H2H Scenario Testing" for quite a while now. it is a CMBB scenario, titled; "Russian River Assault."
Would be apreciative if some of you "war mongers" out there would playtested for me.. :-)
The scenario has been playtested once by hedgehog(FGM) and herroberst while back.
Hedgehog(FGM) wrote quite a favorable report on it. Therefore I feel the scenario has a good chance of passing. It would be a shame to fluch it.
So how about it guys!? :-)
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2009, 04:26 AM,
RE: Scenario Testers
Come on guys lend a hand if you can, i sometimes moan that designers don't get off their butt's enough to push their scenarios along so it is great to see Soldier trying to whip up some help!! :bow:
05-13-2009, 04:34 AM,
Yes, they would be finished sooner if more people playtested them. To the Last Shell is almost complete, need a couple more reviews and I can get it out as well. I have an updated version sitting here on my computer that will finish it off, but need another couple reviews.
05-13-2009, 04:38 AM,
I have decided to take a substantial break from competitve CM battles through fatigue, I would only to glad to playtest these battles.

Is there anyone else out there to help out ?
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
05-13-2009, 02:10 PM,
Antoni send it my way mate. Big Grin
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
05-13-2009, 02:42 PM,
Russian River Assault sent to you !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
05-13-2009, 06:44 PM,
Ratzki Wrote:Yes, they would be finished sooner if more people playtested them. To the Last Shell is almost complete, need a couple more reviews and I can get it out as well. I have an updated version sitting here on my computer that will finish it off, but need another couple reviews.

Ratzki.......We are nearly finished this one mate, My opponent is having some RL issues at the moment, Well worth a crack at this one you Guy's
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
05-13-2009, 10:29 PM,
Thanks Antoni and Wigam!
Knowing the devotion and great tactical skill, you two gentlemem have, I stand assured this scenario will get a good going over..
Any and all sugestions for modifications will be respected and fallowed up on by me.. :-)

BTW if any one of you has a custom scenario to be tested, I'm more than happy to play test such scenario/scenarios, etc.
In the absence of such scenario, I'll play test any other that either one of you suggests.
05-14-2009, 05:52 AM,
I'm pretty full with my games at the moment but when I've finished a few of them (some of them are pretty nearly done) i will find someone to playtest it with.

I have a scenario that I had playtested over at The Few Good Men and once I have made the modifications I will upload it here :)
05-14-2009, 11:56 PM,
Thaks Joonny!

Please let me know when you do upload your custom scenario and I'll be more than happy to play test it for Ya.. :-)