• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mods Question;
05-28-2009, 07:04 AM,
Mods Question;
Downloaded some cool looking CMBB Mods from the "Combat Mission Mods Warehouse," by David Inglett.
The files are all zipped and there are no instructions on how to install them.
I know they are "bmp" files, so I unzipped them all into the BMP folder inside the CMBB game.
They all instaled with subfolders under varios names, in which the actual "bmp" files reside.

My question is, will the CMBB program recocnize these subfolders and retrieve the necessary "bmp" files from them, as needed?
Or, do I need to copy/cut the "bmp" files out off these subfolders and install them directly into the BMP folder itself?

Can anyone help me with this issue, please!? :-(
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2009, 07:22 AM,
RE: Mods Question;
you'll have to replace the original "bmp" files with the new ones. move the originals or rename them if you want to save them.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
05-28-2009, 08:09 AM,
So that means that the new "bmp" files can not remain in their subfolders. I need to copy or cut them out and paste into the CMBB BMP folder!?
05-28-2009, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2009, 12:14 PM by Der Kuenstler.)
Right...they will be numbered and will replace the ones of the same number already in there.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
05-28-2009, 10:19 PM,
Thanks Man!
It worked. I see the german panzer in new cammo colors now.. :-)
05-29-2009, 02:26 AM,
Cool - but unfortunately it is cosmetic only and the enemy will still spot you just as quick. :)
05-29-2009, 08:58 PM,
Damn It.. and I was counting on it, to improve my score... :-)

Anyway, as you said, it looks Cool..