• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New and need a couple of games
07-26-2009, 06:36 AM,
New and need a couple of games
Hi all,

I've recently dusted off my CM games that i used to play a few years ago with my brother... He doesn't have time to play anymore so i googled and found this website lol So if anyone is interested in playing, i would like to start off with a couple of small to mid-sized games, just pick something from CMAK or CMBB and send it my way. Thank you very much!

SS741
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2009, 09:38 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: New and need a couple of games
Hi mate.Send me the setup please, [email protected].
07-27-2009, 12:11 AM,
RE: New and need a couple of games
I will play whatever size game you like. Scenario or quick battle or whatever. Set up a game and send me a file.

[email protected]
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
07-27-2009, 04:02 AM,
lol you notice how everyone wants everyone else to setup the games? lol Did you guys not read what the OP said and I quote
Quote:just pick something from CMAK or CMBB and send it my way. Thank you very much!

I guess some people can't read or comprehend here. Should be a blast steamrolling them all in games here. ;)
07-27-2009, 09:41 AM,
Well, I must be one step ahead of the game(and that does not happen very often), I sent a scenario for him to choose sides.;)
07-27-2009, 01:10 PM,
Ragewarrior Wrote:Should be a blast steamrolling them all in games here. ;)

Hey Ragewarrior - just let me know when you'd like to try to steamroll me....he he...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift