• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CITADEL is Closed for H2H Testing
08-02-2010, 01:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2010, 05:06 AM by Bear.)
Thumbs_Up  CITADEL is Closed for H2H Testing
25 JUNE 1941 A CITADEL IN BREST-LITOVSK
The German 45.Infantry Division has the responsibility to clear the Central Island. Here the 3.Battalion, 135.Regiment had it's realization that the Russians are extremely tough defenders. The battalion was mauled, ambushed and forced to withdraw yesterday. Seventy men survived and are cut off, isolated in the Old Church complex.
A challenging game, battle damaged map and a good test for two or three players.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2010, 10:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2010, 10:53 PM by Bear.)
RE: CITADEL/CMBB is open for H2H Testing
Yes, this can be played by two players (three for C&C simulation).
Send this user an email
08-07-2010, 12:24 AM,

V 1.3 posted

Map fixes and detailing
Send this user an email
08-07-2010, 04:02 AM,
I m willing to playtest it
08-07-2010, 07:23 AM,
Cargol my old friend. I am also willing to play test with you. Send it through.

Sounds like a good scenario Bear !!

Regards

Marcus
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
08-07-2010, 10:58 PM,
Greetings Marcus!
It has been some time since our last game!
Set has been sent and the word has been spread to the garrison
Cargol will pull them through :)
08-14-2010, 01:59 PM,

TIA to cargol and wigam, hope you have an enjoyable experience.

But it takes more players to get scenarios tested and evolve into something excellent. C'mon fellow Blitzers, get into it and Play Test. And Remember it's a Win - Win when you play test.
You get fat bonus points, Win or lose, you get Bonus Points equivalent to winning the scenario. All you have to do to cash in is submit a review of the scenario. The other half of this Winning proposition is that you get a chance to play an open game without the Ladder Game competitive focus. Open play means you push the scenario to see if there are any "silver bullet" or "perfect moves" that will ruin any replay value. Yes, good scenarios have replay value...ever hear of chess. :smoke:
Send this user an email
08-16-2010, 10:52 AM,
If you still need playtesters, I'm ready. ASL had this situation in the bad old days when all we had were cardboard counters. Will play either side.

Someone will have to tell me what I need to do to get in (first time for this). Am struggling with .cme files in Windows 7, .txt files work fine.
08-19-2010, 06:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2010, 06:13 PM by Bear.)
(08-16-2010, 10:52 AM)captainkije Wrote: If you still need playtesters, I'm ready. ASL had this situation in the bad old days when all we had were cardboard counters. Will play either side.

Someone will have to tell me what I need to do to get in (first time for this). Am struggling with .cme files in Windows 7, .txt files work fine.

PBEM files for Combat Mission are txt, no problem there, eh.

Does that help?

When you have a team to play, goto H2H Productions tab.
There is where you can down the scenario and one person will Register the Test Game. When finished all players will Submit their full and complete review. Shortly afterward, Bonus Points will be applied to your Club Rank, as if you just won a Decisive Win in points.
I'd be glad to play test with you but I'm loaded now. Few days OK?
Send this user an email
08-20-2010, 07:06 AM,
(08-19-2010, 06:10 PM)Bear Wrote:
(08-16-2010, 10:52 AM)captainkije Wrote: If you still need playtesters, I'm ready. ASL had this situation in the bad old days when all we had were cardboard counters. Will play either side.

PBEM files for Combat Mission are txt, no problem there, eh.

Does that help?

When you have a team to play, goto H2H Productions tab.
There is where you can down the scenario and one person will Register the Test Game. When finished all players will Submit their full and complete review. Shortly afterward, Bonus Points will be applied to your Club Rank, as if you just won a Decisive Win in points.
I'd be glad to play test with you but I'm loaded now. Few days OK?

Anyone out there want to take me on as opponent at Brest Litovsk? If you like nasty street fighting, this one looks promising.