• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Loading Mods in CMSF
11-13-2010, 01:31 AM,
Loading Mods in CMSF
What is the procedure for loading in mods in CMSF. I read the readme in the Mods tools file but it does not help me very much. Do I load the zip file into the RezExplode or Rezpack file first and then unzip.

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2010, 09:30 AM,
RE: Loading Mods in CMSF
Everything goes into CMSF\Data\z folder. They should be unzipped. You can place just the .brz file in there or an ordinary folder that contains .wav files, .bmps or whatever. The mod tools are for "profeesionally" packaging or modifying files. Don't like the mod? Simply delete it from the "z" folder. The game always loads what's in the "z" folder first. Note, don't mess with the version .brz files untill you become comfortable modding ;-)
Send this user an email
11-13-2010, 10:00 AM,
(11-13-2010, 09:30 AM)keif149 Wrote: Everything goes into CMSF\Data\z folder. They should be unzipped. You can place just the .brz file in there or an ordinary folder that contains .wav files, .bmps or whatever. The mod tools are for "profeesionally" packaging or modifying files. Don't like the mod? Simply delete it from the "z" folder. The game always loads what's in the "z" folder first. Note, don't mess with the version .brz files untill you become comfortable modding ;-)

Thank you, I was really confused as to where they should go.
11-16-2010, 05:45 AM,
What do you think to the mod and the Game ?
I have just started to get back into CMSF with all the patches it has turned into a good game
11-16-2010, 09:21 PM,
(11-16-2010, 05:45 AM)Bidermann Wrote: What do you think to the mod and the Game ?
I have just started to get back into CMSF with all the patches it has turned into a good game

I think it is a good game, based on remarks when it first came out it has really been improved.
11-16-2010, 09:47 PM,
(11-16-2010, 09:21 PM)billk1 Wrote:
(11-16-2010, 05:45 AM)Bidermann Wrote: What do you think to the mod and the Game ?

I think it is a good game, based on remarks when it first came out it has really been improved.

If you want a PBEM game let me know