• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

COLD WAR EUROPE Modification
05-06-2010, 09:22 AM,
RE: Post War West-Germany Addon
(04-29-2010, 12:44 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Is it difficult to make this compatible with EF or WF? Or would everything have to be redone from scratch?

The game based on the original Talonsoft game Divided Ground and so it is not possible to make it compatible with EF/WF! But the game will run as a stand alone game, you will don´t need a Disk.

Good to hear from you again Mike! I will send you a seperate mail.

Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2010, 07:31 AM,
Hi Mike,

i tried to send you mails but i got error messages. Do you have a second mail adress?

Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
05-12-2010, 06:15 AM,
(05-11-2010, 07:31 AM)Panther Wrote: Hi Mike,

i tried to send you mails but i got error messages. Do you have a second mail adress?

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Are you trying to send to the [email protected] account? Also, try the [email protected]. Not sure why you can't get me, some others have a problem also. I sent you a email on the 5th, did you ever receive that one?

Mike
05-12-2010, 06:43 AM,
(05-12-2010, 06:15 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Are you trying to send to the [email protected] account? Also, try the [email protected]. Not sure why you can't get me, some others have a problem also. I sent you a email on the 5th, did you ever receive that one?

Hi Mike

Your impalass account has been bouncing for me too.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
05-12-2010, 10:10 AM,
Hmmm, I'm not savvy on these matters, wonder what would cause that, I haven't changed anything??!! Maybe use the hotmail account then? I don't know what to do about this, I get mail from others, this is very strange....

Mike
05-14-2010, 10:13 AM,
Mike,

don´t know why your impalass ... adress don´t work. I will use your warhorse... adress now.

Stefan
05-08-2011, 10:44 PM,
Gentlemen,

excuse the long time i didn´t report news here.

The game Cold War Europe is still under construction - and in his end phase!

After a short, but dissatisfied co-operation with a modding site we gone back to our way and now we will finish the urgent things in the next few weeks.

A release will follow in autumn this year, i will report about the link later.

Regards,
Stefan
05-11-2011, 11:13 PM,
(05-06-2010, 09:22 AM)Panther Wrote:
(04-29-2010, 12:44 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Is it difficult to make this compatible with EF or WF? Or would everything have to be redone from scratch?

The game based on the original Talonsoft game Divided Ground and so it is not possible to make it compatible with EF/WF! But the game will run as a stand alone game, you will don´t need a Disk.

Good to hear from you again Mike! I will send you a seperate mail.

Stefan

Where can I get a copy of this stand alone game?
Send this user an email
05-15-2011, 06:59 PM,
Quote:Where can I get a copy of this stand alone game

Well, at the moment CWE isn´t available. When we release the game we will announce the dl-site.

All the best,
Stefan
06-15-2011, 03:59 AM,
Gentlemen,

all about the game Cold War Europe (news, release date, updates) you will find here http://feldzugschmiede.phpbb8.de/forum.php .

Regards,
Stefan