• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

COLD WAR EUROPE Modification
01-20-2012, 12:01 AM,
RE: Post War West-Germany Addon
Gentlemen,

the work is done and after four years of working our two man made game Cold War Europe is finished!

We registered the low interests at our game. So we decide that we will not start further workings like updates or better graphics.

If you are interested at CWE contact me but please note that the game is in german language.

All the best,
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2012, 12:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2012, 12:13 AM by Ashcloud.)
(01-20-2012, 12:01 AM)Panther Wrote: Gentlemen,

the work is done and after four years of working our two man made game Cold War Europe is finished!

We registered the low interests at our game. So we decide that we will not start further workings like updates or better graphics.

If you are interested at CWE contact me but please note that the game is in german language.

All the best,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,
Congratulations. Is it a standalone game? What does it need to work> I am very interested. Damn, it is DG - I don't have DG and don't know where to get it - anyone know where to get it?

Regards,
Ashley
Send this user an email
01-20-2012, 12:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2012, 05:00 PM by Ashcloud.)
(01-20-2012, 12:10 AM)Ashcloud Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 12:01 AM)Panther Wrote: Gentlemen,

All the best,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,
Congratulations. Is it a standalone game? What does it need to work> I am very interested. Damn, it is DG - I don't have DG and don't know where to get it - anyone know where to get it?

Regards,
Ashley

DG - eBay second hand $29.99
DG - Amazon Buy new: $53.98
2 new from $39.95 1 used from $49.49

Current exchange rate $1 = around R7 or R8 SA - so DG will cost me at least 210 Rand second hand - damn.
Send this user an email
01-20-2012, 01:56 AM,
Too bad it's not set to work with Campaign Series EF, WF or RS. It sure looks pretty good.
01-20-2012, 08:36 AM,
Uh, oh, do I smell another tangent, hmm, convert it to WF, let me see...... It is good, I helped with it for quite awhile until I just didn't have the time, and I fell out of touch with Stefan, I'm really sorry for that guys, wonderful mod!!

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
01-22-2012, 08:20 PM,
Indeed Mike, it was a very long time ago since we worked together. Without your help this mod would never be created to a complete game. You show me the first steps to do. Many thanks to you!

Quote:Hi Stefan,

Regards,
Ashley

Hey Ashley, it´s a standalone game, you don´t need DG or any other versions to play Cold War Europe!

Quote:Too bad it's not set to work with Campaign Series EF, WF or RS. It sure looks pretty good.

Hey Outlaw Josey Wales, yes it looks indeed very good. Surely not perfect. But with revised weapon values, a good structure von 1948 - 1991 !!! (oob´s) and some new unit icons (from Mike!) and [/quote]new buildings (from Geraldino) very good.

R
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
01-22-2012, 08:30 PM,
How and where do we get it?
Send this user an email
01-22-2012, 08:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2012, 08:56 PM by Panther.)
(01-22-2012, 08:30 PM)Ashcloud Wrote: How and where do we get it?
I will looking for a dl-side because my old favorite megaupload is history and send you the link.

R
Stefan
Mike, i remember you worked on the re-translation in english, right? How far is this work?

R
Stefan
01-22-2012, 09:15 PM,
(01-22-2012, 08:51 PM)Panther Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 08:30 PM)Ashcloud Wrote: How and where do we get it?
I will looking for a dl-side because my old favorite megaupload is history and send you the link.

R
Stefan
Mike, i remember you worked on the re-translation in english, right? How far is this work?

R
Stefan

So looking forward to it, try dropbox.
Send this user an email
01-22-2012, 10:44 PM,
Hi Stefan!! I use Rapidshare for the Korean War Mod, and the K'talan Mod I made. Works ok, some guys couldn't get the download for some reason, but Rapidshare will help them out if they write them!! Rapidshare is free also!

I didn't get very far with the translation, I got side-tracked with other projects and such, if I can get your completed game, maybe I will try to do this all over with the finished product?!

Let me know,

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/