• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Naps russian Campaign
12-06-2018, 03:39 AM,
Naps russian Campaign
hi
just got this cd in a sale.

Could someone let me know the scenarios for the game, which ones are historical ones?
It usually says on hps/jts game scenarios historical or not to let  you know. but I cant
see that on this game. or have i missed it.
would appreciate any help.
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2018, 09:50 AM,
RE: Naps russian Campaign
(12-06-2018, 03:39 AM)pavane Wrote: hi

Could someone let me know the scenarios for the game, which ones are historical ones?
It usually says on hps/jts game scenarios historical or not to let  you know. but I cant

If I remember correctly, they generally have an "h" in the scenario number (i.e. "03h") or it says "historical" in the description of the scenario.  I haven't played it in a long time, but it should be the same as the other HPS games.
12-07-2018, 07:18 PM,
(12-07-2018, 09:50 AM)Havoc Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 03:39 AM)pavane Wrote: hi

If I remember correctly, they generally have an "h" in the scenario number (i.e. "03h") or it says "historical" in the description of the scenario.  I haven't played it in a long time, but it should be the same as the other HPS games.

Hi Havoc
I have about 20 hps/jts games and yes they do usually say historical or hypothetical on scenarios list.
But not as far as i can see on Napoleons Russian Campaign (NRC). Browsing through the scenarios
(and there is a lot of them), the first ones seem to be hypothetical scenarios about Borodino or a continuation of NRC
assuming French had wintered 1812/13 at Smolensk and then carried on to Moscow in 1813. which is
confusing but that's what it seem to me.
Continuing to scroll down the list I came to a group whos titles begin with SB. There does seem to be a lot
of historical scenarios here. for instance Borodino 1812. or if hypothetical ones they are closely related to historical ones.
So far that's all I cans guess. Since I am not familiar with the real life campaign.
Hope this helps anyone playing NRC.
12-11-2018, 05:56 AM,
SB is Single or standalone Battle. Ie not a campaign scenario. Does that help?
12-11-2018, 10:09 AM,
It helps very much! Thanks a lot.
12-12-2018, 03:18 PM,
Thanks, Andy, I never knew that! <thumbsup>