• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
05-22-2024, 03:56 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2024, 11:48 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
So far, i’m playing F14. Still open to playing one more game. Message me if interested. The good news for you is, the other game has taught me PBEM :-)
05-23-2024, 01:04 PM,
I just got into this and I got a bunch of WW2 titles. I would like to try a PBEM. Not sure what F14 is....
05-23-2024, 01:07 PM,
I just got a bunch of these-Panzer Campaigns and Panzer Battles. I  would like to try a PBEM. I already play a lot of Combat Mission and do 2-3 turns a day.

I also got some of the squad battles in the series, but since I already play Combat Mission, I'd like to try the operational titles.
05-23-2024, 01:52 PM,
(05-23-2024, 01:07 PM)DB_Zero Wrote: I just got a bunch of these-Panzer Campaigns and Panzer Battles. I  would like to try a PBEM. I already play a lot of Combat Mission and do 2-3 turns a day.

I also got some of the squad battles in the series, but since I already play Combat Mission, I'd like to try the operational titles.

These are the PzC games i have. Anyone you have and want to play?
  • PzC 00 Mius 43

• PzC 02 Normandy '44

• PzC 05 Bulge '44

• PzC 17 Budapest 45

• PzC 18 Sealion 40
05-23-2024, 01:55 PM,
And these are modern but play similar

MC 01 Middle East '67
MC 06 Quang Tri '72

France '14 and all these games play like PzC to

https://wargameds.com/collections/first-...-campaigns
05-23-2024, 02:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2024, 02:31 PM by DB_Zero.)
(05-23-2024, 01:55 PM)tonyhernandez Wrote: And these are modern but play similar

MC 01 Middle East '67
MC 06 Quang Tri '72

I got Battles of Normandy which is different. I've been playing some of the Kursk 43 battles against the AI to get a feel for the game as well as playing some of the Battle of Normandy battles. I also got Battles of North Africa and played one of the Crete battles 3 times-lost twice before getting a draw.

I bough 14 of the games in the past few days after buying Battles of North Africa and finding I liked it. Some of the games I got are from the squad battles series.

I'll get Normandy 44 and look at it.

From what I've gathered so far the AI is questionable at times, but playing another human is where its at. I play ALOT of Combat Mission and I can see why this might be the case...

I'm installing Normandy 44...
05-23-2024, 03:13 PM,
(05-23-2024, 02:19 PM)DB_Zero Wrote:
(05-23-2024, 01:55 PM)tonyhernandez Wrote: And these are modern but play similar

MC 01 Middle East '67
MC 06 Quang Tri '72

I got Battles of Normandy which is different. I've been playing some of the Kursk 43 battles against the AI to get a feel for the game as well as playing some of the Battle of Normandy battles. I also got Battles of North Africa and played one of the Crete battles 3 times-lost twice before getting a draw.

I bough 14 of the games in the past few days after buying Battles of North Africa and finding I liked it. Some of the games I got are from the squad battles series.

From what I've gathered so far the AI is questionable at times, but playing another human is where its at. I play ALOT of Combat Mission and I can see why this might be the case...

I'll shoot you a message in the morning. I'll go first and then send you the PBEM file for N44 if you want to play a scenario.
05-24-2024, 03:19 PM,
b_Exclamation Mark  RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Yo DB,

I emailed you Turn 1 of Omaha Beach ALT. Did you get it?
05-24-2024, 03:22 PM,
b_Exclamation Mark  RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(05-23-2024, 02:19 PM)DB_Zero Wrote:

MC 01 Middle East '67
MC 06 Quang Tri '72

Emailed you Turn 1