• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents Wanted
09-25-2024, 04:47 AM,
Opponents Wanted
Looking for one or two opponents for EF/WF/RS in the past two weeks two opponents just disappeared and third after 3 years of gaming can’t remember me. If you are not one of these people send me your choice of game\side and battle I can normally return fire 5 to six times per week.

Phil
-Saluti Itlnprd
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 03:40 AM,
RE: Opponents Wanted
(09-25-2024, 04:47 AM)itlnprd Wrote: Looking for one or two opponents for EF/WF/RS in the past two weeks two opponents just disappeared and third after 3 years of gaming can’t remember me. If you are not one of these people send me your choice of game\side and battle I can normally return fire 5 to six times per week.

Phil

Phil, I'll do some games with you again. let me take a look in WF and pick something.

Bill
Yesterday, 04:29 AM,
(Yesterday, 03:40 AM)Maus Man Wrote:
(09-25-2024, 04:47 AM)itlnprd Wrote: Looking for one or two opponents for EF/WF/RS in the past two weeks two opponents just disappeared and third after 3 years of gaming can’t remember me. If you are not one of these people send me your choice of game\side and battle I can normally return fire 5 to six times per week.

Phil

Phil, I'll do some games with you again. let me take a look in WF and pick something.

Bill
-Saluti Itlnprd
Yesterday, 08:45 PM,
(Yesterday, 04:29 AM)itlnprd Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:40 AM)Maus Man Wrote:

Phil

Bill

Bill,

I await your choice.
-Saluti Itlnprd
Today, 04:09 AM,
I'm down for EF/WF.

Lots of spare time - retired.

If you are still up for a game or two.