• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournament
10-09-2024, 02:40 AM,
RE: Tournament
If no one objects, I think we're going to start on Monday, October 14th. I'll assign everyone a team who hasn't chosen one this weekend and sort out the first scenario matchups so you can all establish contact with your opponents. So, stay tuned.

I've heard back from everyone except Von Luck. TankerTony I've listed doubtful for the first round, but I want to stay positive, about all we can do now. 

Right now we have 19 players, so that's a small problem if Von Luck doesn't show up. Itlnprd can't make Round 1, and probably Hawk is out too. Pretty sure I can talk someone in, though, if need be. We'll see. 

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2024, 03:48 AM,
Hello all, 

On the mend from knee replacement and doing better than expected.

Off the opioids as of yesterday. No real pain just sore and stiff. 

I can be considered up graded to out of commission to replacement depot level. 

I am holding myself in reserve if case the Krauts threaten Paris or maybe New York. The I can move in and stop them.

But for a tournament medal I could become a hero for 3 days.
10-09-2024, 10:43 AM,
(10-09-2024, 02:40 AM)Scud Wrote: If no one objects, I think we're going to start on Monday, October 14th. I'll assign everyone a team who hasn't chosen one this weekend and sort out the first scenario matchups so you can all establish contact with your opponents. So, stay tuned.

I've heard back from everyone except Von Luck. TankerTony I've listed doubtful for the first round, but I want to stay positive, about all we can do now. 

Right now we have 19 players, so that's a small problem if Von Luck doesn't show up. Itlnprd can't make Round 1, and probably Hawk is out too. Pretty sure I can talk someone in, though, if need be. We'll see. 

Dave

Im in Scud Jesse just e-mailed me saying you were wanting to know if i was still playing.
10-09-2024, 10:49 AM,
(10-08-2024, 05:56 AM)Sir Killalot Wrote:
(10-08-2024, 05:31 AM)Scud Wrote: I'm still waiting to hear back from players who signed up initially. If you're currently playing any of these members, please remind them the tournament is about to get started. I'm not sure I have the current emails for them:

Von Luck
Dan Caviness
Dawags
Ashcloud
Sir Killalot
Colonel Slack-Goodspeed

Also, I've started a tournament thread in the CS tournaments forum. Rules are posted. Read them over. Speak up if you want to suggest a change: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=76654

Thanks,
Dave

Got the email and I'm still in. Likewise from von luck Jesse e-mailed me Big Grin
10-09-2024, 10:56 AM,
(09-22-2024, 12:17 AM)Panzerjäger Wrote: If it comes to selection, I would like to play for the German side.

Peter

von luck prefers Axis but as im late in reading these will have to wait and see.
10-09-2024, 11:34 AM,
(10-09-2024, 10:56 AM)Von Luck Wrote: von luck prefers Axis but as im late in reading these will have to wait and see.

Got you down for Axis.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-09-2024, 03:44 PM,
I am glad to hear the operation went well, wishing you a speedy recovery, Erik!  Good Luck

This tournament sounds like a blast, good luck to everyone!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-09-2024, 10:08 PM,
I am also in. Got caught up in some flooding and was out of power and water from last Friday. Services are resuming and apart from the food poisoning I picked up I should be firing on all cylinders soon.
Send this user an email
Yesterday, 05:25 AM,
(10-09-2024, 11:34 AM)Scud Wrote:
(10-09-2024, 10:56 AM)Von Luck Wrote: von luck prefers Axis but as im late in reading these will have to wait and see.

Got you down for Axis.

Thank you did you get my e-mail address ok.
Yesterday, 05:28 AM,
(10-09-2024, 03:48 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: Hello all, 

On the mend from knee replacement and doing better than expected.

Off the opioids as of yesterday. No real pain just sore and stiff. 

I can be considered up graded to out of commission to replacement depot level. 

I am holding myself in reserve if case the Krauts threaten Paris or maybe New York. The I can move in and stop them.

But for a tournament medal I could become a hero for 3 days.

Glad to hear your ok Erik dont need your leg to work a keyboard ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO