• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournament
10-13-2024, 04:53 AM,
RE: Tournament
We have a guy waiting in the wings, Anyone have an opponent not in the tournament who'd join up for the first round?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2024, 04:39 PM,
(10-12-2024, 05:40 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: As for Dan's comment on "Axis Swine" not bad my friend, but slow grilled pork bellies with Budweiser and Kentucky bourbon would even be better for this Ohio boy! You could throw in one of those Ohio Craft Beers too just to round out the menu!! ROTFLMAO

I don't know if Commando Comics were a thing across the pond, but I sure read my share as a kid. So, I believe when you spot a few Tommies, the first thing you shout is "Schweinehunde!" at them.

Then, when you find yourself in a bit of a pickle, it's "Gott im Himmel!" Dizzy

Next, inevitably, you shout "Argh!"

After that, well, you shout nothing. Devil

Not sure what you shout upon spotting Americans. LMAO
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-14-2024, 05:53 AM,
(10-13-2024, 04:39 PM)Crossroads Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 05:40 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: As for Dan's comment on "Axis Swine" not bad my friend, but slow grilled pork bellies with Budweiser and Kentucky bourbon would even be better for this Ohio boy! You could throw in one of those Ohio Craft Beers too just to round out the menu!! ROTFLMAO

I don't know if Commando Comics were a thing across the pond, but I sure read my share as a kid. So, I believe when you spot a few Tommies, the first thing you shout is "Schweinehunde!" at them.

Then, when you find yourself in a bit of a pickle, it's "Gott im Himmel!" Dizzy

Next, inevitably, you shout "Argh!"

After that, well, you shout nothing. Devil

Not sure what you shout upon spotting Americans. LMAO

Gum then Roses ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
10-14-2024, 05:58 AM,
Was told this would start Monday no info on scenario or opponent yet don't want to miss anything Big Grin  Big Grin Big Grin
10-14-2024, 12:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 7 hours ago by Scud.)
The starting scenario and line-ups have been posted on the World in Flames REDUX thread in the tournaments forum: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...#pid455920

Tanker Tony is out for the allies, first round, so I need an allied volunteer to play the new Axis player, Von Dondo, in an additional game. It will be a different scenario to keep it fair. Any takers? 

Dave

Dan Caviness will play Von Dondo as a stand-in for Tanker Tony, in a separate scenario: ** First Battle of Tembien. Thanks Dan!
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email