• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for Oponnent for PzC Tobruk 41 or MC Middle East 67
10-26-2024, 04:38 AM,
Looking for Oponnent for PzC Tobruk 41 or MC Middle East 67
Hello all! As the title says, I am looking for a game of either Tobruk 41 or Middle East 67. My timezone is GMT +1. In regards to which scenario to play, I do not mind neither the size of it, neither which side to play. If you are interested, tell me and we can set a game up.
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 12:53 AM,
RE: Looking for Oponnent for PzC Tobruk 41 or MC Middle East 67
(10-26-2024, 04:38 AM)CHEqTRO Wrote: Hello all! As the title says, I am looking for a game of either Tobruk 41 or Middle East 67. My timezone is GMT +1. In regards to which scenario to play, I do not mind neither the size of it, neither which side to play. If you are interested, tell me and we can set a game up.

Hi

I would not mind a ME67 either side. Would prefer a campaign

Cheers
Yesterday, 01:12 AM,
(Yesterday, 12:53 AM)Witblitz Wrote:
(10-26-2024, 04:38 AM)CHEqTRO Wrote: Hello all! As the title says, I am looking for a game of either Tobruk 41 or Middle East 67. My timezone is GMT +1. In regards to which scenario to play, I do not mind neither the size of it, neither which side to play. If you are interested, tell me and we can set a game up.

Hi

I would not mind a ME67 either side. Would prefer a campaign

Cheers

Perfect then! Do not mind playing a full campaign. What about the 2004 one? I can play as the israelis, for example.
Today, 05:55 AM, (This post was last modified: Today, 05:56 AM by Ol_PanzerGut.)
I would be interested in Lebanon '82 or a campaign of Tobruk 41 if you still have room on your dance ticket!
11 hours ago,
(Today, 05:55 AM)Ol_PanzerGut Wrote: I would be interested in Lebanon '82 or a campaign of Tobruk 41 if you still have room on your dance ticket!
Perfect! I would like to try the Battleaxe scenario in PBEM, althought if you prefer either the Lebanon 82 or other one we can also play It.