• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Battle!
09-02-2006, 09:49 PM,
Battle!
One battle needed, CMAK if possible. Scenario, something around 3000 points, can be bigger. Post here and choose your side :cool:
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2006, 10:04 PM,
RE: Battle!
Major Mojo, think of me as the allies, fresh and alive. Battle tested on the plains of Africa. I will do battle against your evil forces! Please feel free to drop me a setup at [email protected].
09-02-2006, 10:31 PM,
95Bravo(FGM) Wrote:Please feel free to drop me a setup
Setup sent :)
09-03-2006, 12:38 AM,
Got it. But it cames a pbem.pbm file that does not open in the game.
09-03-2006, 12:49 AM,
95Bravo(FGM) Wrote:Got it. But it cames a pbem.pbm file that does not open in the game.

Ah, grasshopper, you must look for the truth in PBEM Helper http://www.nic.fi/~fuerte/pbem.htm

Enjoy
09-03-2006, 12:55 AM,
Or just rename the pbem.pbm file to pbem.zip and extract its contents.
Send this user an email
09-03-2006, 08:38 AM,
But wouldn't life be easier if everyone used a compatible pbem helper which automates all that?
09-03-2006, 08:50 AM,
Why the need for a PBEM helper? Is sending .txt files that difficult? I haven't checked out the helper (obviously), but then again, I haven't had any problems with doing things the "old fashioned way".
09-03-2006, 01:39 PM,
I was reading the pbem helper directions when my A.D.D. kicked in. After I finished I was sure I would be able to lauch a North Korean nuclear missle. Old fashioned will be my legacy.
09-03-2006, 02:16 PM,
You should get PBEM helper if you want to do more actual playing and a lot less clicking...I know I won't go back to the old way...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift