• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FGM-The-Woods_II
09-22-2006, 08:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-22-2006, 08:53 AM by Kelen.)
c_Question Mark  FGM-The-Woods_II
OK maybe I should know this, or maybe I'm just being thick, but I'm stuck.

Just finshed playing PBEM the above scenario. Have gone to report the result but said scenario doesn't appear in the listing for CMAK.

My opponent can't remember where he downloaded it from, and having had a search for it myself I can't locate it and so I can't find out who the author was, or what the SM is.

As this is labeled a FGM scenario, and as there are a fair few of those members here, does anyone know this scenario and these details; or how to get the actual scenario added to the G4 Scenarios?
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2006, 12:46 AM,
RE: FGM-The-Woods_II
Hi! Below is a old post from Bootie on the message board on how to load a scenario in the data base! Hope this helps !:)

Author: Bootie(FGM) (---.range86-141.btcentralplus.com)
Date: 11-22-05 06:53
Hell no... dont do that.

What you need to do is open the scenario in your CM editor and take a note of the date, designer, sides (American/British or whatever versus Finland/Germany/Italy etc., number of turns and then you go into the Unit Editor and find how much points has been spent on the forces in the scenario in total.

Ok... now you come out of CM and log onto the Blitz.

Click on Scenarios in the G4 Supply section.

Then click on Add Scenario Info to DB from the right menu.

Select the ladder and the game.

Fill in the relevant info in the page that opens up.

**Do not add a + on the scenario turns box... if its 45+ just input 45.

Work out the size modifier by taking the total cost of units you got when checking within the game. Cross reference this in the 'Calculate SM' section.

Add this number.

Choose Custom and ensure you do NOT press Modify existing Scenario.

Bootie

If this is too much for you to take in send me the scenario file and I will input it for you.
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
09-24-2006, 12:21 AM,
RE: FGM-The-Woods_II
Ok, cheers for that.