• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

terrain graphics mods : suggestions
01-20-2007, 01:05 AM,
terrain graphics mods : suggestions
Hi, Gentlemen.

I recently discovered CMMODS database (thanks to RocketMan) and there is a great choice of graphic patches for CMAK here.
There are so many for all versions of terrain and units that i can't make a real judicious choice, especially for terrain graphics.

I already use RM-GAJ_HIGH_CONTRAST_TOPO_GRID_ARID_OPEN in which i like bushes graphics.

What are your suggestion about terrains graphics mods that you like and you consider realistic.

Cheers.
Hubert
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2007, 02:58 AM,
RE: terrain graphics mods : suggestions
I tried to pick pretty neutral terrain files for the terrain mods I did. Ones that would show the grid well and not be to "busy" at the higher zoom levels, but looked better than the default ones that came with the game. Those ones look horrible to me, and I could never tell brush from scattered trees at the higher zoom levels.

If you, or anybody else, finds a set of terrain files that you think work well together and where you can easily distinguished between woods, scattered trees and brush, let me know. If I like the combination I will add my grid to them and post them at CMMods.
Quote this message in a reply