• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New CMSF website w/PBEM & TOW
02-10-2007, 03:55 PM,
New CMSF website w/PBEM & TOW
For those who had not seen it. CMSF has a dedicated website. The game is actually looking really exciting to me. And PBEM is officially in.

And TOW seems to have taken a big step in the realistic direction. That is also looking like a must have. I wonder if there will be enough interest for a TOW ladder.
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2007, 07:45 PM,
RE: New CMSF website w/PBEM & TOW
CMSF = Meh, I have no anticipation for this but remain open to the prospect of being pleasently surprised.

TOW = With what looks like BFs insistence on a whole load of realism changes and a there obvious desire to achieve a high standard with this game have become alot more exciited about this recently.

However, the game I realy realy realy realy realy realt realy want finished is CMC. I thought this was dead in thae water untill recently where there were signs of life on the fourm. This for me is the game I want NOW. CM is still my favourite game and something that will add even more depth to it and I think reivingorate the community will cant come soon enough.
02-10-2007, 11:56 PM,
definitely want cmc. I just love the idea of being able to play with somebody rather than just against.
02-11-2007, 09:50 AM,
Im going to get the new CM game. I also prefer WWII also but Im not picky for a good wargameBig Grin
CMC, if it does come out I will also buy.