• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT
03-27-2007, 03:39 AM,
TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT
Anyone interested can use this link:

http://www.fewgoodmen.co.uk/forum/viewto...sc&start=0

It's open to all CM players with the field being made up of 32.

Cheers!

Leto
03-27-2007, 04:58 AM,
RE: TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT
Can you sign me up please? Thanks.
03-27-2007, 05:22 AM,
If the tourney is still open I'll throw my hat in the ring.
03-27-2007, 06:27 AM,
If you follow the link you can sign up on the thread... I'm not in charge of the tourney, just thought I should FYI it to anyone over here... it's an open tourney.

Cheers!

Leto
03-27-2007, 06:38 AM,
FGM can count on me!

greets OWL

:smg:
03-27-2007, 06:44 AM,
would love to, but I am not a member of the thread, and I already belong to too many. If it's too much trouble, then no worries.

Tanks a lot. ;)
03-27-2007, 07:35 AM,
RE:��TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT
OWL Wrote:FGM can count on me!

greets OWL

:smg:

Just like to make it clear that this is a FraGMent tournament and not the Tank Ace tournament taking place at The Few Good Men.
03-27-2007, 11:36 AM,
I'm only going to let this remain here because POSpike is running it and he opened the recruiting to any player rather than limiting it to fragment members.

In the future, any advertisements for fragment events will have to be approved by me or the threads will be removed and the posters given some time off.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
03-27-2007, 11:45 AM,
So this would apply to all information about other websites or just FraGMent? And if so, why? The Polish CMHQ people posted about a tournament on these boards, and there was no such response by yourself.

And would this apply to all other posters, or just me?

Please provide "a clear stipulation of the rules" before you make any attempts to ban me, or anyone else for that matter.

Cheers!

Leto
03-27-2007, 01:48 PM,
My post was pretty straight forward, yes it is limited to Fragment.

And the stipulation is quite CLEAR, violate the Forums rules and it could lead to a no posting ban.

If you wish to discuss things, you have my Email, these forums will not become your soapbox again.

Cheers
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard