• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Blitz Byte Battle Brawl - NEWS
04-03-2007, 04:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2007, 04:26 PM by Rico (FGM).)
Blitz Byte Battle Brawl - NEWS
It's been very quiet from tourney management as I've had an extremely busy work month, but I hope to do an update of the latest Round 4 and 5 games over next couple of days.

Latest news is that VICTOR CHARLIE and HULLDOWN have withdrawn from the tourney.
I'm not going to install any replacements, but continue with a reduced 18 player roster.
Their former opponents will retain all points scored against them
If there are any current games against them, I'll award their opponents points according to tourney rules.
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2007, 08:03 PM,
RE: Blitz Byte Battle Brawl - NEWS
LMAO... I forgot all about my Rd 5 game with HullDown. At least I manage some points from this round in that case as I got stomped all over in my attack mission.

Bootie
04-03-2007, 09:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2007, 09:09 PM by Fullhouse.)
I have a game outstanding with Victor Charlie, from round 4.
04-04-2007, 09:58 AM,
Total Victory vs Wyoming. My other opponent is MIA. Have not received a setup file from him.

Wyoming fought valiantly and did the best with what he had.
04-04-2007, 10:28 AM,
Hell, I had 3xT-34's, 3xT-34/85', 3xSMG platoons, 2xMaxims, 1xAT rifle against a Panther and a 75mm AT gun. I think my plan might have stunk.

Still a fun game.
04-04-2007, 06:58 PM,
USS Wyoming Wrote:Hell, I had 3xT-34's, 3xT-34/85', 3xSMG platoons, 2xMaxims, 1xAT rifle against a Panther and a 75mm AT gun. I think my plan might have stunk.

Still a fun game.

Wow. Imagine what would have happened if you'd had the dross I had to attack with.;)
04-07-2007, 02:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2007, 03:00 AM by MGK(FGM).)
Hi

Taffy achieved tactical victory - I don't have a luck in this computer purchase games - I got 2 light guns against hordes of Italian tanks and when I was attacking Raz he had 3 76mmAT guns so that was slaughter :(
Send this user an email
04-08-2007, 05:18 PM,
My games are ongoing, so can't say too much, but some of you seem to have AMAZING forces here. Will make my eventual victories all the sweeter. I tell you one thing though, that is a hell of a sneaky map....lots of nice deadground and smoke columns to hide stuff behind....

and I just want to complain about the crack halftrack crew who bailed out after I blew their transport but went to to gun down a nearby unit of mine without breaking sweat....I just hope they don't hand to hand the shermans now...

grum
04-08-2007, 05:26 PM,
Ok, finally got round to updating the Blitz BBB Tourney website and the League Table with Round 4 all wrapped up.

Ratzki joins raz_atoth at top spot with 28 points and there's been some movement in the middle of the rankings.

You'll see games marked with asterisks * -- these are the games of Round 5 affected by Victor Charlie and Hulldown's pulling out of the tourney.
Once all the Round 5 games have been completed, average default points will be awarded to their respective opponents as per tourney rules.

We'll carry on with Round 6 with a streamlined 18 player roster.
04-09-2007, 06:56 AM,
Nice to see the updates. Thanks for all the hard work you put in.
Grum and I are about the half way point in our game. Only a matter of time before I push the Huns off the map. :)