• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CURTAIN CALL - PRIPET TROPHY
04-12-2007, 06:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2007, 06:22 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
CURTAIN CALL - PRIPET TROPHY
CURTAIN CALL - PRIPET MARSHES TOURNAMENT

Okay I'm also posting this in the main forum to reach as many people as possible, saddle up and let's get this show on the road, I've decided the cut-off date for signing up is midnight Sunday April 15th, we can't wait any longer than that so if you dare enter the maze of rivers and jungle with us don't miss the boat or you'll get left behind..

As of this moment I want CONFIRMATION from each and every one of you about the following four specific points -
1 - That you want in.
2 - That you've got a copy of the TCT scenario
3 - That you'll be able to return at least 7 files per week.
4 - That you've given me your mail address so I can keep you fully informed of everything.

This confirmation request also applies even to those who've already recently confirmed they're in, sorry to ask again but I need to double check to get it watertight

So mail me or PM me before midnight Sunday Ap 15th to confirm 1/2/3/4.
pooroldspike at aol dot com
I shall be posting this in other forums too and the message is clear, you MUST confirm 1/2/3/4, otherwise I'll assume you don't want to be in it, and you won't be..

On Monday 16th I'll therefore have a concrete list and can roll to pair people up for the first round..

[Image: trophyzqk3.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply