• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The WWII Picture Board
07-29-2007, 05:52 PM,
b_Exclamation Mark  The WWII Picture Board
"Have you ever wondered what a particular World War Two tank or weapon looked like? Do you have a collection of images--photos, postcards or posters--that you'd like to share with other enthusiasts? Can you help identify WWII weapons for others?

We've started a new site and forum dedicated to showing, sharing and discussing the images of World War Two. There are multiple boards and sub-boards for the various countries involved and many different types of vehicles and units used. And if you have something that doesn't quite fit we have an 'unidentified' section and can always add more categories.

You may find some technical information but it's always a friendly atmosphere at the WWII Picture Board

Come join the exchange!"
visit WaT HERE!!!
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2007, 08:37 PM,
RE: The WWII Picture Board
Sounds interesting, once i've shifted my hangover i'll make sure and have a look.

cheers
07-30-2007, 03:15 AM,
I happen to collect German WWII photos. I have a pretty nice set of German Generals, some of which I posted here. I also have a few pictures that are being published in a book on Stalingrad, due out this fall. I enjoy sharing these, and will have a look at the site.
07-30-2007, 03:28 AM,
Schwerpunkt,

I will create a "General" section in the German 'units' board for you

Koen
visit WaT HERE!!!
07-31-2007, 06:09 AM,
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
07-31-2007, 06:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2007, 07:09 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
It's a pity there's no photo section here at Blitz, I've got lots of stuff sitting on my hard drive like this -

[Image: elef-holes2.jpg]
08-03-2007, 03:27 AM,
Nice idea - congrats Koen !
Send this user an email
08-03-2007, 04:50 AM,
Lets just hope it lasts longer than his other forums... good idea Koen!!
08-06-2007, 05:47 AM,
Quote:It's a pity there's no photo section here at Blitz, I've got lots of stuff sitting on my hard drive like this -

euh...I invited you a long time ago m8 and now you say it's a pitty the Blitz has no picture board?Eek
visit WaT HERE!!!
08-06-2007, 07:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2007, 07:08 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Koen[FGM Wrote:euh...I invited you a long time ago m8 and now you say it's a pitty the Blitz has no picture board?Eek

It's just that your boards have a reputation for not lasting very long mate..;)
I mean I put tons of screenshots and playtests and hard work into your excellent "Once Upon a Time at the Front" board last year, and I suggested you could increase membership by advertising it around the CM community, but you told me - "I don't want lots of members".
Later you closed the board down because you said it didn't have enough members, and a lot of my stuff went up the spout with it...:whis: