• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

LETO! - WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLICKIE!!!
08-07-2007, 05:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2007, 05:38 AM by Colonel Talvela.)
LETO! - WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLICKIE!!!
McIvan said we cant argue about red clickies on the forum. But he didnt say anything about green clickies.

Leto, you gave me a green clickie a couple weeks ago, and now it is gone. I demand an explanation. Did you delete it? :hissy::hissy::hissy:
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2007, 05:43 AM,
RE: LETO! - WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLICKIE!!!
Yeah, it seems like all the recent clickies are gone. I think they should be restored. If they can't be restored, maybe the mods can just trust us to tell them how many we got. For instance, I got 37 hillion jillion green clickies just last week...I forget who they were from, I think mostly newbies, but their names escape me (hehe, sorry McI, couldn't resist...).

So if I understand the new system, I can really only affect a person's rep by one point, although I can make comments at will...Is that how it works?
08-07-2007, 05:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2007, 05:49 AM by Bootie.)
Man..... remember to leave some time for gaming... if you go about your daily clickie fest rating every member who passes through you will slowly slide down the ladder and have a huge blister on your clickie awarding finger!!!

Also whats the point in awarding someone a neutral??

Thats like saying your post doesnt suck but it aint great either.... why not just post nothing.... why reward mediocrity and middle of the road-ness with a clickie acknowledging its banal middle of the roadliness??
08-07-2007, 05:49 AM,
BTW... I do like the quick edit feature.
08-07-2007, 06:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2007, 06:49 AM by RedDevil.)
Coil,
From what I gather you and all other registered users are still able to give 3 reps a day @ 1 point each.
Moderators are able to give 2 points worth, 5 times a day and super mods 3 points per clickie @ 20 times per day.

*** also take note that it appears you can only give 1 vote to a person now and only change your #'s and message

So now you know who to suck up to....
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
08-07-2007, 07:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2007, 07:12 AM by McIvan.)
We all lost clickies in the hack, me included. We also lost quite a bit on our post counts as well. Life is tough :)

I'm just pleased that Raz and co managed to restore the site...great work guys.
08-07-2007, 08:37 AM,
hey coil, I just gave you a blue clickie and your rep rating went down. bwahahahahahahahaha!
08-07-2007, 01:29 PM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:hey coil, I just gave you a blue clickie and your rep rating went down. bwahahahahahahahaha!

You fiend! McIvan also said nothing about public flame wars over blue clickies, so I hereby call you a backstabbing blue clicky wielding communist robot from the planet Weembo. I can't believe you would do such a thing. As an expression of my outrage, I'm going to go watch 'Wonder Years' re-runs. Take that, Colonel T and the rest of the board! How do you like it? I can't believe the moderaters would allow the likes of Colonel T to run around unfettered lobbing blue clickies and sabotaging the somber, controlled adult atmosphere of these boards. I mean, what the heck? This sort of thing is so totally ridiculous that I can't believe it's allowed. I shall now post this smilie as an expression of my outrage:

:mad:
08-07-2007, 01:47 PM,
It went down, I think, because although we had our rep ratings restored, all the neg reps (ermm, which some of us may have receoved....not that I'm saying I got THAT many...*cough*) mean there is still a sizeable deficit for some of us to overcome become the overall rating goes up again.
08-08-2007, 02:05 PM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:hey coil, I just gave you a blue clickie and your rep rating went down. bwahahahahahahahaha!

Well, I just gave you a red, and your rep went down 2...

:smoke: