• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

falco cracks the top 50!
08-19-2007, 04:59 PM,
falco cracks the top 50!
Yes, its true. (The mighty) falco's new rating is no.50 on the Blitz CM ladder!! As this gaming milestone is bound to be discussed throughout the CM community for months or even years, I thought it waz my duty to report it here first. But please, dont all applaud at once!....all fan mail, letters of appreciation & congrats can be be posted directly here below. A truly historic event in the history of wargaming!

- (the mighty) falco.
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2007, 06:12 PM,
RE: falco cracks the top 50!
falc Wrote:Yes, its true. (The mighty) falco's new rating is no.50 on the Blitz CM ladder!! As this gaming milestone is bound to be discussed throughout the CM community for months or even years, I thought it waz my duty to report it here first. But please, dont all applaud at once!....all fan mail, letters of appreciation & congrats can be be posted directly here below. A truly historic event in the history of wargaming!

- (the mighty) falco.

Well done mate - your only 8470 points and 41 places below me !.:whis:

Keep up the good work Jeff !cheers
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-20-2007, 03:48 PM,
"Well done mate - your only 8470 points and 41 places below me !.

Keep up the good work Jeff !"

Only 8470 points!? Hell, I reckon I'll be caught up with ya by about, hmmm.....2010 I think - lol.

- falco.
08-20-2007, 07:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2007, 07:55 PM by McIvan.)
The unstoppable Antoni cannot be caught, I suspect :(

Clearly, all the Brit members need to immediately cheat on their VAT and increase Antoni's workload so severely that he no longer has any time for wargaming.......that would work, right?

PS: Well done, the mighty Falco!
08-22-2007, 01:05 PM,
Nothing stops me working to collect unpaid VAT from the non - compliant miscreants here in the UK apart from :

CS
CM
TOAW 3 and
UV as well as following my beloved Liverpool FC !Big Grin
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West